Resolved [Switch] Lunitic cultist bug, causing npcs to not spawn or invasions, can't use pylons and can't summon moon lord (journey Mode)

Draedon_

Terrarian
(journey Mode) So I was in the desert trying to complete the bestiary, and I shot one of the cultists and didn't want the music or the pillars, so I killed the last archer and immediately recalled back home. I then made a mushroom house for the truffle but he was not spawning in and I realized, none of my npcs we're or invasions, so the game is kind of stuck. I exited the world, and relogged, but the cultists we're not respawning nor my npcs, so I tried to use a celestial sigil to summon moon lord, NOTHIN. I was getting worried, so I exited again 3 times, NOTHIN. Then I exited the entire game, NOTHIN. I killed golem again to see if that would help, NOTHIN. I also killed a variety of hardmode bosses and tried to use the celestial sigil, NOTHIN. I destroyed my dungeon, exited the world and relogged, NOTHIN. Rebuilt it, NOTHIN. Yes I beat moon lord before this had happened. It seems as if the cultist is either in it's spawning animation on repeat, or the game thinks it's alive but its not there, I'm confused. If your an administrator and is reading this, please help me, I have 83% beisteary completion and have researched a majority of journey mode. :( I made an account just for this. Thank you and have a good day.

Last edited:
(journey Mode) So I was in the desert trying to complete the bestiary, and I shot one of the cultists and didn't want the music or the pillars, so I killed the last archer and immediately recalled back home. I then made a mushroom house for the truffle but he was not spawning in and I realized, none of my npcs we're or invasions, so the game is kind of stuck. I exited the world, and relogged, but the cultists we're not respawning nor my npcs, so I tried to use a celestial sigil to summon moon lord, NOTHIN. I was getting worried, so I exited again 3 times, NOTHIN. Then I exited the entire game, NOTHIN. I killed golem again to see if that would help, NOTHIN. I also killed a variety of hardmode bosses and tried to use the celestial sigil, NOTHIN. I destroyed my dungeon, exited the world and relogged, NOTHIN. Rebuilt it, NOTHIN. Yes I beat moon lord before this had happened. It seems as if the cultist is either in it's spawning animation on repeat, or the game thinks it's alive but its not there, I'm confused. If your an administrator and is reading this, please help me, I have 83% beisteary completion and have researched a majority of journey mode. :( I made an account just for this. Thank you and have a good day.
When others have run into this, it’s normally because there is a hurt cultist still in the world somewhere. They tend to get lost in the dungeon. Check out your dungeon and see if you can find him. Hunter potions can help, and pay attention to the music. If you start hearing different music he may be nearby.

When others have run into this, it’s normally because there is a hurt cultist still in the world somewhere. They tend to get lost in the dungeon. Check out your dungeon and see if you can find him. Hunter potions can help, and pay attention to the music. If you start hearing different music he may be nearby.
Got it I will do that right. And thank you!

Well, I searched my entire dungeon and left the game and did it again, he's nowhere to be found what now?

Back
Top Bottom