Switch Switch Multiplayer

We killed the wall, but they may be experiencing difficulties now that they are in hard mode. I'd say DM them.
What does DM mean? I would be happy to help them tomorrow as I got solar flair armor.
[doublepost=1562287103,1562287048][/doublepost]
Hey I added both friend codes on this post I’m new to terraria kinda I wouldn’t mind help on Wall of flesh
If you want I will help you tomorrow. I have end game armor and an op sword.

Hey all, my friend code is 4670-2567-7896. Willing to help with anything, I'm up to Expert Skeletron now, which I could use some help with!
The controls on Switch aren't so great, wish you could turn off the lock feature on 90 degree angles on smart aim.

Hey all, my friend code is 4670-2567-7896. Willing to help with anything, I'm up to Expert Skeletron now, which I could use some help with!
The controls on Switch aren't so great, wish you could turn off the lock feature on 90 degree angles on smart aim.
I agree that the game controls aren’t to great on consoles in general. It’s obviously a game made for PC, because the mouse would just make everything 100x easier without the crosshairs being locked into your character and difficult to control. The touch screen really helps though. I would definitely be willing to help with that, but I’m not too far into the game at this point, I’m not into Hardmode and haven’t beaten anything besides the Eye of Cthulhu and the Eater of Worlds. My code is 0812-8608-0895, so feel free to add me. Also, if you have discord, my name is RyanW0202#9696

Hey uh my friend code is 1725-1421-7715 right now am still stuck with some problems on desert and the demon altar so plz help me.

Back
Top Bottom