Switch Switch Multiplayer

just check in internet what time in your city is equal to 6 GMT

And you will know at what time it starts

I’ve checked with my city and it’s gonna be at 11:00 p.m 😖

And Devourer of thots maybe if you ask who is gonna play then tell them in which time zone they are and just check in which is the perfect time for all the people who is gonna play (I hope that very few people would like to participate so It doesn’t get complicate XD

Hey Devourer of thots I can’t participate sorry it’s because were in different time zones Sorry bud

ohhhhhhh.... wait It’s tomorrow lol XD

I just hope it isn’t at 11:00 p.m

xD

I just hope it isn’t at 11:00 p.m

@Just a guy

Please do not make multiple posts in a row. It is considered double posting and spam which is against our forum rules.

If you have more content to add into your posts, please use the "edit" button at the bottom left if no one else has posted after you.

I have merged your posts for you, in the future please use the edit button.

Don’t have but forgot the only pillar was the opposite side of the map
I got kicked
ok

Well here goes the moment of truth
I was kicked again

Do u want a skeleton head
Hey I had already deafened the moon lord just yesterday but I had fun

And yes

The world is creating
Hi

Ok when you want I can beat the dungeon gardion to get you one
Ummmm. You gonna move or what
Plus a lot more chit chat.

@Devourer Of Thots @Just a guy Please don’t use this thread to chat about organizing when and how you’re going to play. This should just be for friend codes and minimal talk. Please start a private message with each other if you want to chat about logistics. Click on someone’s name, then choose “Start Conversation”.

I removed about 2 pages of chit chat.

Plus a lot more chit chat.

@Devourer Of Thots @Just a guy Please don’t use this thread to chat about organizing when and how you’re going to play. This should just be for friend codes and minimal talk. Please start a private message with each other if you want to chat about logistics. Click on someone’s name, then choose “Start Conversation”.

I removed about 2 pages of chit chat.
Sorry but I wasn't just talking to Jag I was addressing everyone but no one other than Jag replied

Hey I added some of you guys, please confirm if you’re still playing terraria and willing to play together. My friend code is 3608-7503-2507

Hey if love to play with somebody! I’ve done basically everything released on the switch, but I would love to start a build or mess around. If you want to my friend code Is 1367-2991-2408

Back
Top Bottom