Resolved [Switch] Need Tips for Expert Mechs

Kane Schmitz

Spazmatism
So a friend and I are playing Expert Mode, and we have just beaten out first Mech, the Destroyer. I play ranged with full Titanium and an Uzi, my friend has titanium and kinda does her own thing. Which mech should i fight next, and what gear/strategies I should use.
And to all of the people who will say to upgrade to hallow, this is 1.3.5, when hallowed Armor was sucky

If you used the Uzi against the Destroyer, that'll probably be a good weapon for the Twins and Skeletron Prime as well. Skeletron Prime is easier in difficulty in my opinion compared to Twins so you could do him first and then Twins.

I generally use the same strategy for all 3 mech bosses of having an arena with 300+ horizontal platforms and 3 layers of platforms that support wing flight, so I'm not sure what kind of arena you used for the Destroyer, but having an arena like that is generally good if you don't already have an arena similar to that.

For gear, the Shield of Cthulhu, any wings, Spectre/Lightning/Frostspark boots, Charm of Myths, and Star Veil are good accessories to have. If the Uzi isn't working for those bosses, then alternates that are also great include the Onyx Blaster and Shadowflame Bow. They make for effective weapons against the mechs, and for ammo, Cursed or Ichor bullets/Arrows can do the job pretty well.

But for the Uzi, shouldn’t I use Crystal bullets?

Crystal bullets would also be fine, the ammo used is up to you. I generally use Cursed/Ichor ammo since its easier to get and it has always been enough for me to defeat the mech bosses on Expert Mode, so you don't just need to use crystal bullets. If they work best for you then that's what you should use. :dryadsmile:

Very tall arena taller and a little bit wide, not to wide though, that should be good(probably use uzi with crystal bullets or chlorophyte repeater with holy arrows)

Back
Top Bottom