Resolved [Switch] No more multiplayer

Trip

Terrarian
I haven't played in a bout 6 months. My son and i used to multiplayer all the time. Logged in today and we can no longer connect. We have tried him joining my world and me joining his. The issue is that No worlds appear on the join list. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

You can host a server via Steam, which will allow your son to join your world if you are both friends on Steam.
Hope this helped! :indifferent:

I haven't played in a bout 6 months. My son and i used to multiplayer all the time. Logged in today and we can no longer connect. We have tried him joining my world and me joining his. The issue is that No worlds appear on the join list. Has anyone else had this happen to them?
Hi Trip, your info page says that you play both on Wii U and Switch. I'm assuming that this is in regards to Switch?

There have been others that have reported having issues playing multiplayer after the last Switch update. If you haven't already, I suggest sending as much detail as possible to the console developers, Pipeworks, here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You can host a server via Steam, which will allow your son to join your world if you are both friends on Steam.
Hope this helped! :indifferent:
You may not have noticed that Trip is playing on console, not on PC. :)

Hi Trip, your info page says that you play both on Wii U and Switch. I'm assuming that this is in regards to Switch?

There have been others that have reported having issues playing multiplayer after the last Switch update. If you haven't already, I suggest sending as much detail as possible to the console developers, Pipeworks, here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

You may not have noticed that Trip is playing on console, not on PC. :)

Yea we am only on switch now, Wii U unfortunately got left in the dust. I did see others having multiplayer issues since the last update. And after about 3 hours of trying to figure it out, I noticed that somehow he and I became unfriended. We re-friended each other and BAM! working like a charm. Thank you two for the help tho. Still perplexed as to how that happened tho is just beyond me, we play together on games allllll the time.

Back
Top Bottom