Resolved [Switch] Tavernkeep

Sunlord

Terrarian
Hey so I have been having some trouble finding the tavernkeep. I have litterally beaten the game without finding him once or him showing up on my lifeform detector. Where did you guys find your tavernkeep and how long was it from when you first beat the brain of cuthulu/ eater of worlds? Do you have any tips on finding him?
Ex: "I found him on my house an hour after he was spawnable"

What platform are you on? He isn't on the Switch or Mobile consoles yet.

I found him in the underground Ice Biome about 5 minutes after he was spawnable (this was on my post moon lord world right after the update came out.)

Hey so I have been having some trouble finding the tavernkeep. I have litterally beaten the game without finding him once or him showing up on my lifeform detector. Where did you guys find your tavernkeep and how long was it from when you first beat the brain of cuthulu/ eater of worlds? Do you have any tips on finding him?
Ex: "I found him on my house an hour after he was spawnable"
Hi @Sunlord, if it's on Switch (that's the platform that shows on your info page), then you're not finding the Tavernkeep because, like Derpling said, the Switch version doesn't have the Tavernkeep content yet.

Hi @Sunlord, if it's on Switch (that's the platform that shows on your info page), then you're not finding the Tavernkeep because, like Derpling said, the Switch version doesn't have the Tavernkeep content yet.
Wow.i didnt know. When I looked up video of the tavernkeep npc the comments said they found it on x box and stuff. Thx very much. Also I play on switch

Back
Top Bottom