Switch Switch World not loading

Yo! I am having the item frame problem too, but the thing is, I clenched my teeth and decided to tough out making a new world, after making another humungous house, I closed the new world. (No item frame) AND THE NEW ONE WONT LOAD! Help relogic! I want my world(s) back!
[doublepost=1562465871,1562465845][/doublepost]
Sorry I haven't been active. But thanks for all the responses. Hopefully the patch is out soon . On another note, I've noticed that the slimy saddle doesn't bounce off enemies?
Same here
*Flex note*
All of my good and useful items were on my person and on a piggy bank thingy. So I just lost my world but not my items XD

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been active. But thanks for all the responses. Hopefully the patch is out soon . On another note, I've noticed that the slimy saddle doesn't bounce off enemies?
Yea, the dummies that caused my main world to not load are the ones I tried doing the invincibility glitch with the saddle for my afk farm and it did not work

Just made an account to say yeah, I've had the same problem! I spent at LEAST 20 hours on my world and now it won't load, really bummed about it..
Seems like a simple fix though, something most modders can fix overnight. I'm sure a patch will be out by next week but would love to hear back from someone asap <3

This is related to placing item frames and training dummies in your world. A fix for this should be included in the upcoming patch. Working on getting that out to everyone asap.
I wanted a training dummy for a while, I spent about a day trying for one, get it then this happens. Now I gotta wait as I was in hard mode and I REALLY dont wanna abandon my world. I could create a new world, but I wanna have all my stuff from said world come from that world so I guess I have no other choice than to be patient...

When the patch comes will we be able to enter our world without loseing anything(i have 60+ hr on a world and i dont want to lose that progress)
I would hope so @Valkyri, but not sure.

I’ve seen others say they’re experiencing this bug as well @Akradon. Best to send in a bug report for it here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Yo! I am having the item frame problem too, but the thing is, I clenched my teeth and decided to tough out making a new world, after making another humungous house, I closed the new world. (No item frame) AND THE NEW ONE WONT LOAD! Help relogic! I want my world(s) back!
[doublepost=1562465871,1562465845][/doublepost]
Same here
*Flex note*
All of my good and useful items were on my person and on a piggy bank thingy. So I just lost my world but not my items XD
Did you have a Training Dummy in the world? Worlds with Item Frames or Training Dummies won’t load right now.

Just made an account to say yeah, I've had the same problem! I spent at LEAST 20 hours on my world and now it won't load, really bummed about it..
Seems like a simple fix though, something most modders can fix overnight. I'm sure a patch will be out by next week but would love to hear back from someone asap <3
I wanted a training dummy for a while, I spent about a day trying for one, get it then this happens. Now I gotta wait as I was in hard mode and I REALLY dont wanna abandon my world. I could create a new world, but I wanna have all my stuff from said world come from that world so I guess I have no other choice than to be patient...

Sorry to hear that @rexmouse and @SaltySulty, but welcome to the forums. :) Pipeworks (the console developers) are aware of the item frame/Training dummy issue and are working on it. They hope to have a fix out as soon as they can. Remember that Pipeworks is based in Oregon and the US just had 4th of July holiday so with that, and a weekend thrown in, it’s added in more non-work days (just a few, but I know it feels like forever).

I made an account just to say this

It would be a good idea if you set up a warning system in game to prevent an annoying situation that is easy to avoid but also easy to run into

Maybe you could just have an updatable text box at the start of the game if that's possible, just SOMETHING that warns players about a glitch that was discovered a WEEK ago, i recently had this glitch happen to me when the world i sunk over 60 hours into crashed because i placed a FLIPPING DUMMY

i'm trying to not be disrespectful but i'm just so mad, i just wanted to get this off of my chest

Please devs, we need a patch as soon as you can... At least quit that 2 buggy things from the game while you are fixing it.

Delete the dummy and the item frame from the game would let us to continue our games

I created an account and submitted a bug report too.

It is such a shame that this has happened - I bought terraria last week and have so far invested over 20H into the world that I can no longer load due to placing a single item frame... It's quite upsetting as it could have so easily been avoided by issuing a simple warning to stop players from placing an item frame/dummy.

I would not mind if the item frame (and item inside it) were both removed from the game temporarily if it meant I could load my main world again. :<

Luckily, I was only couple hours in when it happened to me. But now I have a world that I've done much better on. So silver lining I guess.

On my main before the glitch happen i just killed plantera. Now i made a new temparly world and i told my self to not get past plantera cause i want to kill golem on my main when i can get it back. Wonder how Long thats going to take

I am also currently having the same problem but i cant even make new worlds either so until this patch i released my game is unplayable unfortunately. Hope pipeworks (or whoever manages updates) gets on this soon.

I am also currently having the same problem but i cant even make new worlds either so until this patch i released my game is unplayable unfortunately. Hope pipeworks (or whoever manages updates) gets on this soon.
Try docking your Switch in order to make worlds.

Good news everyone, Pipeworks has already submitted the patch, and we’re just waiting on Nintendo to approve it. There are also around 30 other bug fixes in the patch.

This has happened to me too, I'm glad that I can get the items and equipment that I have left in that world once the patch comes. Now we wait for Nintendo to approve.

Back
Top Bottom