Switch Switch World not loading

Whew Sweet My World Isn’t Gonna Be Gone Forever

Made A 2nd World And Got Some Good Items And Now I Can Put Em In My Main World :naughty:

I just started playing my terraria game 2 weeks ago and every time I die or leave the game, half if what I've built or collected disappears. I can barely start the game I bought bc it won't save my progress!

I just started playing my terraria game 2 weeks ago and every time I die or leave the game, half if what I've built or collected disappears. I can barely start the game I bought bc it won't save my progress!
Make sure you’ve got auto-save on and that when you close the game you are going back to the main menu and letting it save.

I know I'm late but this glitch is still happening even without a dummy or item frame in the world.
I've lost a world I've put 58 hours into and I haven't been able to play it for a week so far, and I'm still not able to get in.
I can't even create a new world. My other worlds are also broken.
All the tutorials to fix it are for PC or another console besides Switch, which is what I play on so there is no way to fix it but if anyone does know one please respond.

Back
Top Bottom