Mobile Switching weapons while using them

Somxr

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
iPad Pro 2020
Mobile OS
iOS 14.3
I’ve discovered this bug where when you switch between weapons (or tools) while using them , the newly selected weapon no longer functions. I have rated this bug high as it can significantly affect your combat skills against bosses and enemies. The description is very vague and I couldn’t attach a video clip to showcase this

Reactions: Rel
This is happened to me, but this isn’t really a problem with me because I don’t constantly swap weapons, and this doesn’t happen all the time, I think it only happens when you are using a weapon and tap a different weapon, which shouldn’t really change because that’s how it should work

I’ve discovered this bug where when you switch between weapons (or tools) while using them , the newly selected weapon no longer functions. I have rated this bug high as it can significantly affect your combat skills against bosses and enemies. The description is very vague and I couldn’t attach a video clip to showcase this
Hi there @Somxr, are you saying that the newly selected weapon no longer functions, as in, never works, never can be used (I haven’t experienced that). Or, that the newly selected weapon won’t work until the previously selected weapon finishes its use/animation (possibly intended).

If you could somehow figure out how to attach a video (I know you were having problems), that would be appreciated. I know that stopping weapons from firing when switching between them (until reuse at least) was part of an effort to fix the vortex beater glitch - so just wanting to judge if that's the case based off some actual footage

Is there any update on this matter?

The issue is basically like this:
What I think should happen - currently attacking with Weapon A (autoswing), tap Weapon B to switch to it while still attacking with Weapon A; Weapon B starts firing off as soon as it is switched.

What actually happens - currently attacking with Weapon A (autoswing), tap Weapon B to switch to it while still attacking with Weapon A; Weapon B attacks/fires ONCE and then stops completely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom