Wavebank Sword Art Online Wave Bank

Stick with Season 1 when possible? Or branch out into Season 2 and Alicization more?

• Stick with Season 1 OST's as much as possible

• Use Alicization when updates add new tracks

• Go back and update some older songs with Alicization and Season 2's OST instead

Results are only viewable after voting.

Davriel

The Destroyer
1.4.4.9 Sword Art Online Wavebank!

sao-md_banner.jpg

Sword Art Online's Amazing Soundtrack Curated for the World of Terraria :joy:
Let me know if you guys have any suggestions, I'm open to changing it around some more, or maybe even making alternate versions

Installation Instructions: Download the Wave Bank and replace it with the existing Wave Bank in
Local Disk > Program Files > Steam > SteamApps > common > Terraria > Content

***MAKE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR ORIGINAL WAVEBANK***

Also make sure not to rename it! it has to be 'Wave Bank.xwb' or it won't work!

The easter egg Otherworld tracks haven't been changed, but all of the 1.4.4 tracks are in. Let me know if you really want to see 17 more tracks added... lol.

Track List:
1. Weird Place (Night)
2. Left In Suspense (Eerie)
3. Everyday Life (Overworld Day)
4. Luminous Sword (Boss 1)
5. Swordland (Title)
6. Urd (Jungle)
7. Feel Uneasy (Corruption)
8. A Tiny Love (The Hallow)
9. No Way (Underground Corruption)
10. Searching For Something (Underground Hallow)
11. A Narrow Escape (Boss 2)
12. The First Town (Underground)
13. Confront Battle (Boss 3)
14. At Nightfall (Snow)
15. Unnaturally Tense (Space)
16. Taut Nerves (Crimson)
17. Fight (Golem and Lunatic Cultist)
18. Smile For Me (Alt Overworld)
19. Dance With Me (Rain)
20. I Wonder (Ice)
21. A Strategy Meeting (Desert)
22. In Time of Peace (Ocean)
23. A Tense Situation (Dungeon)
24. Another State of Emergency(Plantera)
25. Aerial Fight (Queen Bee)
26. They Start Fighting (Temple)
27. He Rules Us (Eclipse)
28. Terraria Rain SFX
29. Climbing Up The World Tree (Mushrooms)
30. False King (Pumpkin Moon)
31. March Down (Alt Underground)
32. Fly, If You Can (Frost Moon)
33. Oberon (Underground Crimson)
34. Gunland (Lunar Event)
35. Got To Win (Pirate Invasion)
36. Quiet Strain (Hell)
37. This Psychedelic World (Martian Madness)
38. Light Your Sword 'Luminous Sword Remix' (Moon Lord)
39. Quickly and Without Fail (Goblin Invasion)
40. Shooting it Out (Sandstorm)
41. Defeat Him and Get It (Old Ones Army)
42. Inside Information (Space Day)
43. Daily Life, You and Me (Ocean Night)
44. School Days With You (Windy Day)
45. Terraria Wind SFX
46. The Days In Swordcraft Academy (Town Day)
47. Gigas Cedar (Town Night)
48. Celebration Dance (Slime Rain)
49. Swordland Dubstep Remix (Terraria Theme, Xenon & DSniper Remix *Music Box Only)
50. Find Your Sword In This Land 'Swordland Rendition' (Journey's End Title Screen, Plays on Startup)
51. Find Your Sword In This Land (Alt title screen, plays after exiting world)
52. A Bleak and Desolate Land (Thunderstorm)
53. The Appearance of Thrymr (Graveyard)
54. Fight With A Devil (Underground Jungle)
55. A Close Battle (Surface Night Jungle)
56. She's A Knockout (Queen Slime)
57. She Has To Overcome Her Fear (Empress of Light)
58. We Have To Defeat It (Duke Fishron)
59. You Are Not Alone #2 (Morning Rain)
60. Lisa - Crossing Field (Console Title Theme *Music Box Only)
61. Bullets of Bullets (Underground Desert)
89. SAO Ending 1 ユメセカイ (Journey's End (Credits))
90. The Battle with Minions (Deerclops)
91. Desolate Landscape (Aether)
I'm getting tons of downloads but no feedback! Please let me know what you guys think <3

Last edited:
Swords.. Art... Online.. Wave.. Bank? AWESOME! I Love swords art online and I am waiting for the next season! This will make terraria even better in my opinion :D Thx!

Edit : By the way isn't the music copyrighted? Because that means people can't use it while recording ( I think ) or at least they are going to have some problems

Edit : Again editing this, because I wanted to say you really choose music that fits the situation, i played with it a bit and the only music that didn't fit to the theme was jungle. But still the new music from jungle is good, because it prevented me from rage quiting xd :p

Last edited:
Swords.. Art... Online.. Wave.. Bank? AWESOME! I Love swords art online and I am waiting for the next season! This will make terraria even better in my opinion :D Thx!

Edit : By the way isn't the music copyrighted? Because that means people can't use it while recording ( I think ) or at least they are going to have some problems

Edit : Again editing this, because I wanted to say you really choose music that fits the situation, i played with it a bit and the only music that didn't fit to the theme was jungle. But still the new music from jungle is good, because it prevented me from rage quiting xd :p
Yeah I was having a lot of trouble finding a good one for the jungle, I chose that one because the majority of the songs from SAO were eerie and I wanted a happier one

I have three things to say:
1. Thank you for using Dropbox instead of Mediafire. Mediafire sucks.
2. Thank the Lord above that there's finally another wave bank available for 1.2.4.1.
3. Downloading now :)

You sir, are awesome! :dryadgrin: This looks like the perfect way for me to change up my music in-game~ ^.=.^ I'll definitely be trying this out soon!

So going back aren't these songs copyrighted?
Oh yeah but it's not like I'm profiting from it, and you're probably right, I don't think you'd be able to record Terraria with the wavebank on and post it on youtube. Not like it really matters though :p

I don't use TCCL so I have no idea, sorry, try looking around the TCCL forum page and see if anybody knows how to do it

Sorry for an unrelated question to the wave bank, but do you know when is the next season is going to be released? I am waiting for it :D

Sadly does not work with mods installed.
I am playing with Omnirs-NOS-Pack and Tremor-Mod and for whatever reason it keeps crashing when loading a world. Switching to the old
wavebank and it works fine again.
I realy dont know why it wouldnt work with a customwavebank since these two mods do not change the music or anything that has to do with it at all. :C

EDIT!!!!
After messing around i found out that it is the LuckyBlockMod that is causing the crash when using your wavebank... wtf?
The luckyblockmod doesnt even change anything except adding ~7 blocks and 6 craftingrecepies...

Last edited:
Sorry for an unrelated question to the wave bank, but do you know when is the next season is going to be released? I am waiting for it :D
Well considering that Season 2 just came out last year, probably not until some time in 2016, if they even make another (Which they probably will)

Sadly does not work with mods installed.
I am playing with Omnirs-NOS-Pack and Tremor-Mod and for whatever reason it keeps crashing when loading a world. Switching to the old
wavebank and it works fine again.
I realy dont know why it wouldnt work with a customwavebank since these two mods do not change the music or anything that has to do with it at all. :C

EDIT!!!!
After messing around i found out that it is the LuckyBlockMod that is causing the crash when using your wavebank... wtf?
The luckyblockmod doesnt even change anything except adding ~7 blocks and 6 craftingrecepies...
That's really weird, the wave bank shouldn't interfere with mods at all, you might want to check and see if all custom wavebanks crash on that mod, if it's only mine, I'll look into it

Well considering that Season 2 just came out last year, probably not until some time in 2016, if they even make another (Which they probably will)

That's really weird, the wave bank shouldn't interfere with mods at all, you might want to check and see if all custom wavebanks crash on that mod, if it's only mine, I'll look into it

Somebody actually checked it deeper ( about season 2 ) and they found a trailer
which maked me sad about te series and the third season was going to be called "Punch Art Online", but they changed it to- u know what? They said that in the video :D I have 11 alerts more so gtg

Somebody actually checked it deeper ( about season 2 ) and they found a trailer
which maked me sad about te series and the third season was going to be called "Punch Art Online", but they changed it to- u know what? They said that in the video :D I have 11 alerts more so gtg
Okay this is getting really off topic now, but that trailer is fake, the light novels are way ahead of the anime, so season 3 will cover what happens next in the light novels

on topic: let me know if you find out why your game was crashing with the wavebank, check to see if it was my wavebank or all wavebanks that causes that crash

How would I install this to work only with my tAPI terraria, and not my Vanilla? Or do I just change the vanilla and it changes it all? Either way Im downloading it and slipping it into my dropbox for simple retrieval when I get a reply, I do believe this will get me into actually listening to terraria's music again :D

EDIT1: Maybe upload a soundtrack of all the songs in order, as I doubt most know what these songs are by name, or at least put a youtube vid related to each one? Sorry if it's too much, just a suggestion.

Obviously if u're having legit terraria u have only one folder with terraria and that folder shares vanilla and tApi so u have only 1 wave bank, but If u're having a cracked one.. sorry i don't know ;p i don't use it

Edit : And I forgot to set the Quote / Reply .... My picture.. says everything..

Well *Obviously* Since I asked, I didn't know :p Anyway thanks, Ill need be sure to upload my Vanilla Soundbank to my Cloud to be on the safe side when I switch the two out

Well *Obviously* Since I asked, I didn't know :p Anyway thanks, Ill need be sure to upload my Vanilla Soundbank to my Cloud to be on the safe side when I switch the two out
You can use TCCL to switch between wave banks, I haven't used TCCL in years though so I can't help you set it up. Also, if you ever lose your vanilla wavebank you can patch Terraria and it will reinstall it. And I don't think a link to every song is necessary, a 2 second YouTube search will bring up the song. I was thinking about making a video though, just showing some of the soundtrack in game. Thanks for downloading btw :D

Beautiful. :dryadpassionate:
Glad you like it :D

Back
Top Bottom