Wavebank Sword Art Online Wave Bank

Stick with Season 1 when possible? Or branch out into Season 2 and Alicization more?

• Stick with Season 1 OST's as much as possible

• Use Alicization when updates add new tracks

• Go back and update some older songs with Alicization and Season 2's OST instead

Results are only viewable after voting.
You can use TCCL to switch between wave banks, I haven't used TCCL in years though so I can't help you set it up. Also, if you ever lose your vanilla wavebank you can patch Terraria and it will reinstall it. And I don't think a link to every song is necessary, a 2 second YouTube search will bring up the song. I was thinking about making a video though, just showing some of the soundtrack in game. Thanks for downloading btw :D

No problem! Thank you for compiling such a great Wave Bank! and Ill look into TCCL, honestly I just heard about it so Im in the dark aswell, but thanks again :D

I tried installing through TCCL by creating an folder inside Custom Content and putting the wave in but it didnt work in the end ;-;

I tried installing through TCCL by creating an folder inside Custom Content and putting the wave in but it didnt work in the end ;-;
As I said earlier, I don't use TCCL, since you're problem lies within that, I can't help you, sorry

So, I've played with this for a while now, and I have to say...as expected, this is glorious!~ X3 I love it!~ :dryadgrin: You've done a great job putting this together~ ^.=.^

So I just updated the wave bank for 1.3 but I haven't actually played some of the new content yet, so I haven't heard how they sound in game, I just listened to audio and got some SAO music that might fit, if you have any suggestions for any of the music, especially the new 1.3 music, just let me know ;D

Last edited:
A lot of it worked really well with the biomes, nice picks :) . Some of the boss music felt abit off, but there's really only so much you can do with a themed music track. (I can relate, I built a Fate/Stay Night wave bank for personal use, but ended up needing to cheat and put in two Tsukihime songs because nothing fit jungle and snowfield to my tastes).

A lot of it worked really well with the biomes, nice picks :) . Some of the boss music felt abit off, but there's really only so much you can do with a themed music track. (I can relate, I built a Fate/Stay Night wave bank for personal use, but ended up needing to cheat and put in two Tsukihime songs because nothing fit jungle and snowfield to my tastes).
Yeah exactly, and Terraria has like 5 boss tracks + all the event tracks too

Made a quick change to the one of the tracks, I didn't like the song for the Solar Eclipse (Fly Higher and Faster), was too upbeat so I changed it to He Rules Us, which I think is a little more evil sounding and fits the Solar Eclipse better ;D Also I haven't gotten much feedback on specific tracks, tell me if you don't like a certain track or if you have one you think will fit better! Thanks :D

There seem to be a problem with the 1.3.3 Update, your beautiful music is muted :(
The 1.3.3 update added a new song for the Sandstorm event, so every single wavebank has to be updated.
Dear the creator of this Wave Bank, come back to save us from this death game Terraria and update the music!
Sorry I haven't been on the forums in a while, just now seeing this. The wave bank has been updated :D . Added "Shooting it Out" from the GGO arc to replace "Sandstorm". The rest is the same as before, would appreciate any feedback!

Ok, so i tested the wavebank out and as for the sandstorm track, Shooting It out, i have been always receiving a static noise when encountering it.

Back
Top Bottom