Wavebank Sword Art Online Wave Bank

Stick with Season 1 when possible? Or branch out into Season 2 and Alicization more?

• Stick with Season 1 OST's as much as possible

• Use Alicization when updates add new tracks

• Go back and update some older songs with Alicization and Season 2's OST instead

Results are only viewable after voting.
I loved the HD tracks of this! it's way better than the awful quality one, sure it's a price of not compressing it, but still worth it! Is it the uncompressed, HD version of this? Or the :red:ty SD version? If it's the SD, make an HD version please! If you have HD, then make another version that is compressed but SD quality.

I loved the HD tracks of this! it's way better than the awful quality one, sure it's a price of not compressing it, but still worth it! Is it the uncompressed, HD version of this? Or the :red:ty SD version? If it's the SD, make an HD version please! If you have HD, then make another version that is compressed but SD quality.
The mp3 files I used to make the wave bank are HD, but I'm not sure what XACT does to the files when they're merged into one. I have no idea what you mean by making a compressed SD quality version of the wave bank

i can't get it to work... the original soundtrack and the first undertale soundtrack of a post works and as far as i know i did something to make that happend... i know i went into propteries and unblocked, i also tried verify integrity of game cauche to get 2 files 1 being the original soundtrack and the other being i dunno what.
when i then went back into the game i ofcourse didn't have tmodloader located where i tried and are currently trying again, still doesn't seem to work so far.
i don't experience any crashes or anything, the only thing that's wrong is the music setting remaining at 0 and going back to 0 when i change it, common problem with many solutions...

last time (yesterday or the day before) i tried had similar problems but i did some things and also redownloaded the game and eventually i got it to work... i didn't try any other music files tho until now and nothing seems to happend.
[doublepost=1478180096,1478179854][/doublepost]okey you know what? now im REALLY confused... so i redownloaded the track tried several times again and when i decided to remove the (3) <- refeering to one of the numbers of files with the same name i have... it started working like normal... the only problem is... how am i suppose to repeat this smoothly!?

edit 2: now i reapplied tmodloader and it still works fine, the only problem (which btw have accured multiple times now when i mess around with mods) is that the volume goes back to 0(this time on loadup after reapplying tmodloader) i go back to settings and once again put the music volume up and it works like normal... why does it not just remain where i left it of when the original music does?

Last edited:
Updated for 1.3.4, added "Defeat Him and Get It" in replace of the old one's army theme. As always all feedback is appreciated! I haven't played Terraria that much over the past year, so I'm having trouble finding themes to fit the feel of the newer tracks. All of the SAO Ost's from every arc can be found on youtube, so if you want to give me a suggestion I'll be sure to listen. Glad you guys are enjoying it!

Finally I can play Terraria with this Wavebank again, thanks !

Btw, was the Wavebank always this high? Gonna take a while with my :red:ty connection.

Finally I can play Terraria with this Wavebank again, thanks !

Btw, was the Wavebank always this high? Gonna take a while with my :red:ty connection.
You mean a large file? I don't think so, I think the long download time is because of dropbox. It took me 15 minutes to upload it.

The file, for me, is 800 MB. That´s why im confused, because normaly wavebanks are about 40 MB.
The original music files I used must be larger than the Terraria original music files, either that or I messed something up compiling it. Let me know if there's any problems with it.

The original music files I used must be larger than the Terraria original music files, either that or I messed something up compiling it. Let me know if there's any problems with it.

I think you forgot to compress it (if you used Xact, there is an option to compress it), i made a wavebank once and i forgot to compress it and... BOOM... 500MB wave bank, when i compressed the wave bank it was only 80MB... maybe it'll help.

Btw i am planning (not sure yet cuz its a lot of work) to remodel the character so we can make SAO (and other) characters...

I think you forgot to compress it (if you used Xact, there is an option to compress it), i made a wavebank once and i forgot to compress it and... BOOM... 500MB wave bank, when i compressed the wave bank it was only 80MB... maybe it'll help.

Btw i am planning (not sure yet cuz its a lot of work) to remodel the character so we can make SAO (and other) characters...
Ah I'll look into it then, thanks

I like it HD my friends. So, i rather you make a seperate download for the compressed edition. I'd say, worth it for 800 MB edition for the HD version if you have excellent internet like me.

So, for the slow internet users, have a seperate 80 MB download.

For the crazed and excellent fast internet Terrarian like me, download the 800MB edition. It may take a while, but upon after downloading it, it's still worth it!

Reporting in that your dropbox link has error 429 aka "This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

So if there's a workaround, that would be neat.

Back
Top Bottom