Wavebank Sword Art Online Wave Bank

Stick with Season 1 when possible? Or branch out into Season 2 and Alicization more?

• Stick with Season 1 OST's as much as possible

• Use Alicization when updates add new tracks

• Go back and update some older songs with Alicization and Season 2's OST instead

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reporting in that your dropbox link has error 429 aka "This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

So if there's a workaround, that would be neat.

Here are some alt link for the sao wave bank :D
***REMOVED LINKS TO SAVE STORAGE SPACE***

Sorry @Davriel for posting download links of your work, but your download link does not work right now.
btw i love this wave bank :D
ps. should i make a banner to support this wave bank?

Last edited:
Reporting in that your dropbox link has error 429 aka "This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

So if there's a workaround, that would be neat.

thanks for letting me know, it seems to be working for me, I'll need to double check

Here are some alt link for the sao wave bank :D
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m2fmtvl4fpq0h6j/Wave Bank.xwb?dl=0
https://mega.nz/#!CxBCTQwQ!-yxmTwZcxoeYghaSYVPTVshTU4XZcxIeWoQ7av-pBTk

Sorry @Davriel for posting download links of your work, but your download link does not work right now.
btw i love this wave bank :D
ps. should i make a banner to support this wave bank?

thanks for doing this, really glad you like it :D If you'd like to make a banner then go for it. I'm not really trying to push the wave bank out there, I just made it for personal use and posted it because I figured people might like it

Uhm, no "Luminous Sword" in this pack? could easily be a theme for a boss fight :D
Btw, i am making a compressed version; out of nowhere it crashes all my terraria sounds now, i have no problems with the normal wave bank...

Seems like the error is caused when you run a modified version of the terraria executable fie. Not totally sure about it because my own wave bank(s) are still not playing...

It is in the content folder and it is named correctly. This is the first one from the many wave banks I have that does't work and why is it 800 MB ?
It's 800mb because it either didn't compress right or just because it has 40 HD tracks on it, raning 1-3 min. It's working perfectly fine for me so I can't troubleshoot why it's not working for you, I need more details.

It's 800mb because it either didn't compress right or just because it has 40 HD tracks on it, raning 1-3 min. It's working perfectly fine for me so I can't troubleshoot why it's not working for you, I need more details.

Also the tracks that are used in a wave bank have to be .wav files which are lossless and that makes them ridiculously large, like 40mb/track; i tried to compress it but that did not work, my first wave bank was only 50mb total with the same amount of tracks... Xact is a weird program xD

Also the tracks that are used in a wave bank have to be .wav files which are lossless and that makes them ridiculously large, like 40mb/track; i tried to compress it but that did not work, my first wave bank was only 50mb total with the same amount of tracks... Xact is a weird program xD
They're all .wav files

Yes i know in am posting on a "dead" thread, please no complains!

I think i figured out why this bank is 800mb and didn't work for me! I was -again- messing around with terraria textures, fonts and wavebanks when i noticed inside Xact that i hadn't select the compression preset; i knew this bank did not work (for me and some others) and wanted to try if it worked when i compressed it and yes it does! Only 30MB now and is working.
(Yes i know, i am stoopid that i didn't find out when i tried it a half year ago, its just one small thing and can easily be forgotten)

If i have permission from @Davriel i can post the download link or @Davriel should upload it and make a download link himself.

Edit: I made one change final boss track is now "luminous sword" because i like that more than the other one :D

Update 5/6/20 (I can't believe I'm still updating this after 5 years lmao)

Changed the Jungle, Temple, and Golem fight tracks!

Jungle used to be "With my friend" and I can't believe I let that slide for so long, especially with how much time I spend in the jungle on every playthrough. At the time, I used "With my friend" because I couldn't find anything better, but I really like what I've got now, so check it out guys. Also I'll be back to update this again when then new update comes out, as more tracks will be added to the game (I've already picked the SAO versions out :joy: )

Updated for 1.4 !!!!!!

I changed a bunch of tracks to ones that I think fit better now that 3 more volumes of SAO soundtrack have been released, and I went through and trimmed up empty space at the end of every single file so when it loops in game it's a bit more seamless. Some songs had a few seconds of nothing at the end before but not anymore 👍

Also I did not add the SAO versions for the 17 Terraria: Otherworld tracks that are in the game as an easter egg, that's a lot of work that most people won't see. I might do it if I get really bored though.

Truly amazing job on this.

I've seen most of this anime, and a few of the themes took me right back to it in a very good way -- I forgot how good the soundtrack was. The only one I didn't completely love was the jungle surface theme, only because it doesn't fit as well as the others imo (almost seems more suited for a snow theme, but this is VERY minor criticism). The cave themes' chipper celtic jams and HARD rock of the underground desert surprised me at first, but then I started loving them and wouldn't change a thing. You were right, the vast majority of these themes fit the game perfectly -- and even though the mood changes a bit in a few areas, it's a refreshing change of pace!

I can tell you spent a lot of time on this, and really appreciate all your work. Thanks for making it and updating this for 1.4! :happy:

Truly amazing job on this.

I've seen most of this anime, and a few of the themes took me right back to it in a very good way -- I forgot how good the soundtrack was. The only one I didn't completely love was the jungle surface theme, only because it doesn't fit as well as the others imo (almost seems more suited for a snow theme, but this is VERY minor criticism). The cave themes' chipper celtic jams and HARD rock of the underground desert surprised me at first, but then I started loving them and wouldn't change a thing. You were right, the vast majority of these themes fit the game perfectly -- and even though the mood changes a bit in a few areas, it's a refreshing change of pace!

I can tell you spent a lot of time on this, and really appreciate all your work. Thanks for making it and updating this for 1.4! :happy:

Seriously, this jungle theme is like the 4th rendition, I can not find something that I think fits perfectly for the jungle, everything is "good enough", but doesn't quite match as well as the rest of the themes, so I'm with you there on that one ahaha. I'm super happy to hear how much you like it though, I did put a ton of thought into it so it's amazing to hear that other people are enjoying it as much as me. Thanks for the feedback!!!

Fixed! Updated the wavebank for the recent update which caused previously made custom wavebanks to put the game in an infinite loading screen on startup. Now works on the latest version of Terraria as of 4/15/21. Download link has been changed so redownload if you were using it before! :D

Back
Top Bottom