IC Synth 1 - IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanley was shocked at how much yelling this Snivy could do in such a short amount of time. He knew they must be agitated, but not sure how to comfort the Snivy. He didn't know what to do.

“I literally made you an axe back at the fields.”
I start pointing in the general direction of the fields

Agnes seems to be puzzled. - Uh, what's it doing right now? And where's Trebonth again?
____
Uh huh... the forest seems to be unusually deep... and thorny-ow. Okay, I need to go onwards, I can't get lost that easily like that! Ow! I can't give up on trying to find the group, no. - No, I can't get lost... no...

*Notices the axe*
"Oh. Someone dropped their axe."
*Picks it up and begins chopping down trees.*
"Hope they don't mind me using it."

Agnes sighs slightly. - That doeeesn't explaaaain what happened to him. - She seems to be a bit nervous, as frequency of rubbing snivy's scales was low at that point.
_____
I can't believe I got lost... but onwards I have to go. Wait- AAAAH! Ruuuuun for my own life!

((Yup, a some angry thing is chasing Trebonth. And well, Trebonth doesn't know what, except of its menace and size.

Agnes still is worried. - Uh, sheltering for four is enough, as I don't know where's Jim or Tre anyway. - She pointed that the two were still missing (even though she's just unaware Jim is there and as a Snivy.)

((While Trebonth did cross the Pokemon territory, he's still running. Wait for page 10!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom