IC Synth 1 - IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... - I guess. Plus I kind of regret I left Agnes behind. Maybe that Snivy will be of something to her, seeing how she likes animals... - Oh god DAMNIT! Where's others? Like... uh... I guess I'll walk for a bit...
___
Agnes seems to be thrilled after seeing the (uh, what would Jim!Snivy have as the scale colour?) snake being... somewhat from joy leaping and taking it to pet it... - A... an pettable? - She indeed was looking excited when she was petting it.

Agnes looks at the noise source., - Nothing! It's my happiest day of my live! Forgiving that stranded setting, it's a heaven that I have a lizard pettable! - She was still gently rubbing Snivy's scales. - Although wondering where's Trebonth... - She didn't see him...

Murphmario said:
"So Stanley... can you even talk? Or are you as mute as Link?"
Stanley tried to speak... he opened his mouth... but there was no sound. He couldn't, as this does not employ any usage of an internal or external microphone. However, the Narrator could still narrate, though... no one but Stanley could hear him, in a way.

Stanley didn't know what to think of the Snivy. He has seen many weird things, but nothing amounted to this. He was curious. He reached over and decided to pet the Snivy.

((No sign of Trebonth...))
Agnes eyes sparked in joy as she saw someone sharing her passion. - Hey! So you do agree it's cute, yeh? - She said out in joy, although still missed a bit of him...

Stanley nodded his head in agreement to Agnes question about if the Snivy was cute. Even if they weren't addressing him, he wasn't sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom