OOC Synth 1 - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s really nothing that Jim “totally not Program” can contribute to the current situation, seeing as how- oh wait.
Can I punch trees like in Minecraft?

There’s really nothing that Jim “totally not Program” can contribute to the current situation, seeing as how- oh wait.
Can I punch trees like in Minecraft?
As long as you somehow get a knuckle-sized sharp stone? Yep, but expect it to work only on small-sized ones only.

And even smaller ones can be broken using arms (probably the size of bush)

Also, I'm not posting as much because I don't want to make myself a very main center of attention like I did Calamity Adventure.

Also, I'm not posting as much because I don't want to make myself a very main center of attention like I did Calamity Adventure.
Actually, that's a bit of second extreme you hit. Probably you'd need to balance it - if there's no important stuff, feel free to spam like hell. But whenever something important happens, yeah, it would work.

I bring a clothed human, reluctant to join the RP, but I have forced him to.

Edit: I have named him Ah, since that was the only sound he made as I dragged him to the scene. I do not know his actual name.

Edit 2: I have transported him into the forest. Somehow. Ah does not know how he ended up here.

Last edited:
Since we already mentioned a path, to which foe civ it should lead after finding it out?
1 - Pokemon
2 - Corrupted Creatures n' Spirits (OatBF)
3 - Koopa Kingdom
4 - Hollow Knight Enemies

(Entech is at 40-60 pages mark, so... let's vote.)

Pokemon
upload_2019-5-22_13-20-53.png

It wouldn't even be an evil fraction. Just some place we can visit later.
Well, technically... but then what challenge would we have if we do it too early? I think 100+ pages would net us with civilized life. And so, following Animus's vote, let's say a path crosses into Humanhating Pokemon territory after some... stroll.

Alright. I'm fine with that. Also, I'm gonna replace "Hollow Knight Enemies" with "Space Pirates" since I'd imagine a bunch of clawed aliens that shoot lasers would be more interesting than human-sized bug people. Also because Ridley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom