Single Thread RP Synth 2 - Baleful and Stranded

Status
Not open for further replies.
> Year 2266, Aguros Theta.

This gaseous giant, known for strange atmosphere, and civilisation of sky-soarers. The latter died off ten years ago in the mysterious calamity that wiped them off the galactic chart. It seems lushy in the first layer, with the layers being progresively more overgrown each step down. Legends say that Gaia, legendary god of Nature, lies in comatose in the core of this gaseous giant.

When you got in the spaceship, or being a remnant of the civilisation, you weren't prepared for the sudden crash that will happen. And it did. The spaceship crashed into the land. Whether you're one of the sky-soarers, Icarans, who came from bunkers inside the first layer, or one of the humans from USoE who survived the crash, now the contact happened. But the air is not kind for either. It could lead for pretty... interesting results.

Icarans in that scenario are race of humans with bird wings and feathered back and tail around WWI tech, who proudly mastered various gliding technologies, which eased travelling in the first layer.

USoE (United States of Earth) in that scenario instead are spacefarers, who despite futurist technologies, still rely on Fermi Paradox, and since that, every ship there was unweaponized. Or unsalvageable.

The usual no godmodding, no bunnyting etc. applies.

On top of that, two additional rules are in place:
1. Only Icarans or humans are allowed to be created, BUT:
2. There will be a pseudo-random system for defining who turns what Player Character. But with a twist:
- Every character shall turn.
- You can't turn your own character, for that you need to rely on another TCFer.
- TCFer turning you doesn't have any obligation to tell you what you're turning into.
- I may help you if for some reason the TCFer doesn't turn you.

(I'll start myself later on, be sure to make your own characters.)

TF table:
Trebonth - Murphmario
Murph - Animus (Result: The Smile)
Joelle - Halt (Result: Dratini (Pokemon))

Last edited:
((Going as a human.))

*I'm sleeping when the spaceship crash lands. I immediatly wake up*
"Hey! Could you all not be so loud!?"

((I'm gonna do a grace period of 10-16 posts from your post, meaning post #11-#17 is when I'll give you the proper TF table))

Another human, who apparently was not good shape, not bad enough either to warrant a medic in any case, looked at the one who yelled. - "Yeah, although I don't know what were these sounds!"
Emergency protocol - please evacuate from the spaceship. If it is by some chance on fire, please do it immedetially.

((Also maybe we could put the states of the characters in the first post?))

"...Well, that explains the noises. Hold on, let me grab my stuff."
*Starts to look for it*

((Alright. That would work. We need some RPers there too. @Animus Viral))

The other human grabbed the stuff, which wasn't that much - just clothes, some money and an ID card. - "Okay, just... follow me." - He then ran by the deck, which could be mostly empty, or mostly full, he just didn't know.

(Sees the ping.
Hmm... But I don't have a character.
*Just goes to L.C.*
Right who should I choose?
*Chooses my main employee and just yeets them here for no reason with no other story other than some knowledge from L.C.*)

Joel(le, because my game just loves to use shortened names) wakes up from the emergency protocol alert.
"Great. Second Trumpet based emergency, it seems."
*She gets up, and goes to grab a riot stick, ID and similar documents, and that's about it, and ran out of her room.*

((Knife or a spaceship "museum" sword, it doesn't matter, as long as you have good explanation, you're good))

The human seems to grab a brick from somewhere, seems to be a brick to reconstruct the style of industrial-age town... aka - museum.

((I guess it'll be a museum sword.))

*Grabs my sword that's meant for storage later, as well as a bag full of basic stuff like my ID and money, and runs out along with the others*

Soon after, the lush fields appear by the group, a distant ruins of village far away, a forest a bit closer to west. The air seemed really beautiful.
"I had an appointment for 22|50 Space Time for the Exon Techs, and what now? What am I going to do now that our transport is crashed!?"

*Shrugs* "Guess you'll have to cancel the appointment."

((Also what are we doing about enemy factions? Are you just going to do them all this time?))

((Everyone can make one, or a morally gray factions like templars...

Grace period end, tome to roll for stuff.))

- "This is not what is irking me, what is, is the fact there was much of money to make... urgh." - Apparent businessman spoke up.

((K to the transformation tables.))
((Also, hope more people join. It's gonna get lonely with only three.))
"Don't worry about it. I'm sure the person running that business know about the ship crash. They're bound to find us."

((Yea. It might get lonely.))
"If you think so..." - The businessman looked at his ID card once again. - "But they do avoid gas giants, because they are dense... at least they think they're dense, and I don't understand why it's not that dense, like I can walk on it without an oxygen tank or something." - He couldn't find any flaw... even if he tried.

((Also might do the TF a bit later, though I've already decided on it.))

"...Yeah. Maybe they're just paranoid. Anyways, I think I might try and look for a little place to stay."
*Starts to look around*

(Welp I'm back. Just going to be assuming teleportation happened because lush fields appear)

"Okay, well not going to be able to get PE-Boxes back to the corporation then. Okay, where am I supposed to go now? They're probably going to replace me after this... so... what am I going to do?"

The businessman spoke out. "As far as we know, I don't have any clue.This freedom... is both overwhelming and strange. As if we don't have clear signs, but at the same time anything is possible? Oh wait, let me introduce. Trebonth, from Exon Techs, a stakeholder in that corporation. Although not sure if money will be of any use now." - He certainly looked at his money, and mumbled out. Worthless...

"We should probably ask them..."
*Heads over to the person*
"Hey, who are you? I'm assuming you came from the same ship the two of us came from."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom