OOC System Bugs

I'm thinking of bringing two other characters here as well, and I'm just asking as a general thing if you'd prefer I have the species name more specific or can I just use the one for the whole of the species. Now to be honest, I'm expecting you to say I can just do whichever I prefer, but I'm still gonna ask.

I'm not the kind of person that would cheese stuff. Also she's not exactly a strong character beyond her ability to survive (and resurrect).

You do understand characters have other purposes than just combat, right? And even if she is to some extent a weak character despite immortality she's not useless, even in combat.

Yes, I forgot to take this into account. The roleplay wouldn't be much were it just a constant firefight. Well, you win. you may go ahead and make a character form.

Name:
Nickname: Nameless
Species: Dragon

Personality:
Typically hides her feelings. Assumes no one cares about her.

Views:
What does it matter who wins? They won't care anyway.

Strengths: Cannot die, capable of resurrection if the resurrected's body is in sufficient condition

Weaknesses:
Doesn't understand human language, only draconic. (Dragon language)

Combat theme: Haunted
baacf24.png

Without much communication, I think it is more than enough to counteract the strength, given that you can't really have them revive at command. So I think it's good. Was about to say balanced, but the weakness of lack of most communication is, well. I mean sure gestures can work, but have to take into account that gestures, like a thumbs up, can mean 'up yours' in other languages so might cause a bit of chaos with communication. So, other than that, I'd say that would be enough. You have the final say of course, Ssnakee.

Just as a general thing, I will be marking draconic speech with "*asterisks inside quotation marks*" and if swapping between, say, english and draconic I'd basically have the asterisks around just the part that's in draconic while the english part will of course just have default formatting.

Back
Top Bottom