OOC System Bugs

Hello! Welcome to the System Bugs roleplay OOC. I have never hosted one before, so thought I'd give it a shot.

IC IS HERE
IC - System Bugs

A few groundrules.
1. Democracy; events are not held like that of a dictatorship. Everyone has a say, and can present their side of the argument on why/why not an event/other thing should occur.
HOWEVER, and I know this will annoy people, so sorry, I do have say over all, and I don't plan on abusing this power. I will only overrule decisions if I think they are completely outrageous.

2. Fairness; unless you want to intentionally create a weak character, all characters are equal in their respective ways. This means a big no-no to basically deities being allowed to ruin the roleplay.

3. No ridiculousness; sure, you can have a laugh, but nothing that may hurt the roleplay, or anything that is completely uncalled for. If there really must be something like this, rule one is in effect.

4. Common sense; yes, pretty obvious, but just a tiny few people do not possess this skill... So others, make sure to call out this behaviour so they realise in future.

Hey you! Are you interested in helping out making an extended and helpful wiki for this roleplay?
Here is the link!
Terraria Forums Roleplay : System Bugs Wiki

Now, onto the story!

Welcome to the new world; a world of surveillance, and one of distrust. The governments are now one massive superpower ruling the population. You are apart of a resistance; fighting for freedom. Be careful though, as they have many ways to track you down.
Before this tragedy occured, aliens have made contact with humanity, and fearing and distrust created movements that ultimately lead to a supergovernment, hellbent on destruction of all aliens and their allies, and anyone who dares to oppose them. (YES! THIS ROLEPLAY HAS A CONCLUSION!)

Anyway, we plan to overthrow them (obviously).

Now, character template:
Code:
Name:
Nickname: (N/A if none)
Species: (default human)
Personality:

Views:

Strengths:

Weaknesses: (Yes, you do have to. Check rules)

Traits: (N/A if none)

Tendencies: (N/A if none)
More can be explained along the way.

Meanings of Symbols
Brackets show posts that are related to the current situation, but not in character; narrator conversation, if you will.
(Are the dolphins sentient or not?)

Double brackets do not relate to the current situation, and should be in OOC, but for one reason or another, isn't.
((On page 3, were there pickles?))

Quotation marks show the speech of a character.
"What is your favourite type of cookie?"

Pairs of backquotes are thoughts. They are not said aloud.
`Man, I need some sleep.`
Curly brackets are for dumb comments and jokes.
{It happened because life.}

Double arrows show radio communication.
<<Sector 7, no sign of them yet, over.>>

A healthbar should meet some basic requirements. 1, consistancy. 2, readability. 3, contains a text based counter.
Boss HP​
(####################) 12/20

Last edited:
Name: SsnakeeTheDragon
Nickname: Ssnakee
Species: Draco Serpans

Personality:
Ssnakee is calm, somewhat suspicious of others, and rational, however his personality can change rapidly when provoked.

Views:
His species sucked at governing. Humans are worse.

Strengths:
Technology, science, reason, lethal bite.

Weaknesses:
Limbless, weak.

Traits:
Fast learner, has big interest in learning new information.
Logical, makes decisions always on probability and reason.

Tendencies:
N/A

Last edited:
Name: Cabot C.
Species: Human
Personality:
Lives in the now, usually living for the rushes of combat. Other than that, has no hope for anything else much. This is derived from his youth being unable to get a job other than being in the army, so he sees himself as almost useless. So, he no longer thinks of social interaction, other than with those who he has fought along side.

Views:
Nihilism. He doesn't believe that there is a purpose of life, so he believes living for himself is the best way to live.

Strengths: Hellfire Power Armor operator along with a very devastating Plasma Rifle, Gatling Laser known as Aeternus, and a Sonic Emitter that just make robots resonate with sound then implode from the resonance. Skilled with these weapons and knows how to properly maintain them.

Weaknesses: Human. (Can be shot and killed, limited by what all humans have.)
Power Source and Ammo - Needs power and ammo to keep using their weapons

Traits:
Wild Wasteland Trait. (Yes. This is a trait.)
And of course: Bloody Mess (trait)

Battle Theme:

Last edited:
"It adds (and in some cases changes) random encounters and locations with humor."
"Events that are modified/triggered by Wild Wasteland are indicated by an "alien-esque" tune of the rattling of maracas and hum of a theremin and an on-screen message displaying "..." with an image of the Vault Boy with spirals for eyes, identical to the Wild Wasteland image."

Screenshot-2019-8-19 Wild Wasteland.png

Well I'd say 10 as chance.

Well, it's not likely that the IC will receive much activity yet. Also, I'm thinking of joining, but not right now at 23:55.

Back
Top Bottom