1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

IC System Bugs

Discussion in 'Forum Roleplay' started by SsnakeeTheDragon, Aug 19, 2019.

1. SsnakeeTheDragon

SsnakeeTheDragon Brain of Cthulhu

Welcome to System Bugs. You are apart of a resistance against a super government to restore the old world.

Read more in OOC - System Bugs, and submit your character for approval there.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  2. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

(Are we in action or battle in simple terms or at a base of operation?)

3. SsnakeeTheDragon

'Why... Just, really, did anyone gain anything good from this?'
    Ssnakee thinks to himself.

--- Double Post Merged, Aug 19, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 19, 2019 ---
    (We are currently in a base.)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  4. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

"Alright. So what are we going to do now!? Does anyone have a plan? Because we have no idea what the heck is out there other than those crazies going everywhere!"

5. SsnakeeTheDragon

Ssnakee is caught from his thoughts by the abrupt sound.

"Wha? Oh it's you. I am not quite sure yet what to do."

(First event, is already happening right now, no discussion as we are already encountering it)
    "They are heading for the shopping centre. When they get there, we can only assume they will cause a mass violence there. We need to stop them.

6. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

"Alright, how? We can't just run in there and start gunning. We would be slaughtered!"

7. SsnakeeTheDragon

"Well, that is ruled out. We can also rule out sniping, as the cameras would see. You know what happens when they see.

I think the best bet he have is to somehow get everyone to safety before they arrive, but how would we do that in the shadows of the cameras?"

8. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

"A distraction? A sonic blast to something might be able to draw attention. Unless they are fixated on a spot, in which we need something else."

9. SsnakeeTheDragon

"That may create a good event that causes fear and they will hopefully try to get away, at which point they will notice the oncoming wave of people and run."

10. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

"Are we even able control how they run? Or is it back to the drawing board?"

11. SsnakeeTheDragon

"I would say direction is our best chance. We don't have much time left, and... Where did everyone go?"

(Everyone in the base)

12. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

"Damn. The rest aren't here?!"

13. SsnakeeTheDragon

"Yeah, perhaps they went on an unauthorised mission."

14. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

(Sure.)

"Right. I'm going to find who gave them whatever mission that was afterwards."

15. SsnakeeTheDragon

"Alright. I will keep watching the situation. Remember to stay out of cameras!"

16. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

"So I'm supposed to go alone? Do you expect me to believe that?"

17. SsnakeeTheDragon

"The truth is, I'm really not sure where anyone is anymore, after giving some control to smaller groups, I don't get informed anymore. The best place first to look is in the log."
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 20, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 20, 2019 ---
    (This really won't go anywhere unless more join.)

18. Animus Viral

Animus Viral Retinazer

"Well, I'm not one for reading at a time like this. Fine, I'll go, stealth mission then. Direction, right?"

19. SsnakeeTheDragon

"Right."

20. SsnakeeTheDragon

'Ok... Let's think this through.'

((BTW I added new things on the original post down the bottom on ooc for about symbols.))