IC System Bugs

Ded?

• Total voters
"Alright. So what are we going to do now!? Does anyone have a plan? Because we have no idea what the heck is out there other than those crazies going everywhere!"

Ssnakee is caught from his thoughts by the abrupt sound.

"Wha? Oh it's you. I am not quite sure yet what to do."

(First event, is already happening right now, no discussion as we are already encountering it)
"They are heading for the shopping centre. When they get there, we can only assume they will cause a mass violence there. We need to stop them.

"Well, that is ruled out. We can also rule out sniping, as the cameras would see. You know what happens when they see.

I think the best bet he have is to somehow get everyone to safety before they arrive, but how would we do that in the shadows of the cameras?"

"A distraction? A sonic blast to something might be able to draw attention. Unless they are fixated on a spot, in which we need something else."

"The truth is, I'm really not sure where anyone is anymore, after giving some control to smaller groups, I don't get informed anymore. The best place first to look is in the log."
[doublepost=1566259819,1566259797][/doublepost](This really won't go anywhere unless more join.)

Back
Top Bottom