PC System Gen Error

NomadicNine

Terrarian
[17:46:45] [20/ERROR] [tML]: A problem was encountered during world generation
Hiding true compasses!
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at QwertysRandomContent.FrozenDen.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__10_1(GenerationProgress progress) in QwertysRandomContent\FrozenDen.cs:line 172
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
[17:46:45] [20/ERROR] [Terraria]: A problem was encountered during world generation
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

I am in need of assistance to make heads or tails of the problem I have on hand. Is it one of the mods? It's been a couple of months since I last played TModLoader.

For mods that adds major things I am running: Calamity, Thorium, Elements Awoken, and Qwerty's Bosses and Items.

Attachments

• errorclient.log
    80.9 KB · Views: 69
Judging from the error I would say its from Qwerty's. Try playing again without using that to see if it happens again. If not, there may be a conflict with it and other mods, assuming it works fine on it's own.

[17:46:45] [20/ERROR] [tML]: A problem was encountered during world generation
Hiding true compasses!
at QwertysRandomContent.FrozenDen.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__10_1(GenerationProgress progress) in QwertysRandomContent\FrozenDen.cs:line 172
[17:46:45] [20/ERROR] [Terraria]: A problem was encountered during world generation
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

I am in need of assistance to make heads or tails of the problem I have on hand. Is it one of the mods? It's been a couple of months since I last played TModLoader.

For mods that adds major things I am running: Calamity, Thorium, Elements Awoken, and Qwerty's Bosses and Items.
What about the mods that add minor things? But yeah it as banmei said.

Judging from the error I would say its from Qwerty's. Try playing again without using that to see if it happens again. If not, there may be a conflict with it and other mods, assuming it works fine on it's own.
It seemed to be Qwerty's. Thanks for the solution, and sorry for the late reply.

Back
Top Bottom