System.OutOfMemoryException common error

Bezvad

Terrarian
I am getting this error when I make a new world I've tried plenty of things that other people said.
This is what my error says:

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at Terraria.UI.Chat.ChatLine..ctor()
at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)

I also have alot of mods:

AlchemistNOC
BalanceMod
BlueMagic
BossChecklist
CalamityAddon
Calamity
Chadsfurni
Crystilium
CSSP
ElementsAwoken
Fargowitlas
FKBossHeatlBar
imkSushisMod
Infinity
Loot
MagicalThings
MagicStorage
MerchantsPlus
MoreAccesories
QwertysRandomContnt
RecipeBrowser
SacredTools
SpiritMod
SplitMod
ThoriumMod
UltimateTerraria
VeinMiner
WingSlot

I'm afraid adding more ram isn't possible. It's a hardlimit of 32bit apps.
You'd have to wait til a 64bit version gets released, and who knows about that even...

So what mods can I removed besides calamity and thorium to help create a world (I crash while making a world).

You'll just have to test removing things until it works.

I've removed a bunch of mods now I'm getting a calamity error, the bar goes to Placing Abyss and something else and that is all the way at the end

at CalamityMod.CalamityWorld.ExpandWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

I've removed a bunch of mods now I'm getting a calamity error, the bar goes to Placing Abyss and something else and that is all the way at the end

at CalamityMod.CalamityWorld.ExpandWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
I heard you can use worldgen previewer to make it work, it'll just make the planetoids low to the ground.
Try that and a small world size

I think I fixed the glitch by using tmodloader 64bit from calamity's discord. I'll see if it works while I play for a bit

I think I fixed the glitch by using tmodloader 64bit from calamity's discord. I'll see if it works while I play for a bit
Sounds like tmodloader 64bit was leaked or something, I heard it's not out yet. And even if it is I can't find an offical download. Guess I'd have to ask jopojelly about that or something.

Back
Top Bottom