Szaila's Art Show Off

While I appreciate the picture, I don't consider a redraw of one of my own drawings a valid trade v_v"
Wah... When you said draw my babies, followed by a picture, I assumed that picture was your babies, an was what you wanted me to draw.
Oh well, what was it you wanted then, so I'm clear.

Here it is:
4cfd10ae56b0200cfae055a9597e837e.png

Since i'm bad at faces I just used the lenny face instead.

your art is pretty good but as for my request i'll have a rough sketch of the sun man (hes pretty much the sun with arms and legs). also is it ok if he had marios face on him?

your art is pretty good but as for my request i'll have a rough sketch of the sun man (hes pretty much the sun with arms and legs). also is it ok if he had marios face on him?

Not necessarily my place to say, but sorry to disappoint but she's got her hands pretty full already! And it does state that requests are on hold. I just wouldn't get your hopes yoinked up too far, though not trying to be a jerk or anything.

I didn't think one could mistake that for a redraw when I gave multiple references ._.
Oh well, just draw them in your style doing something, I donno, cuddling? I'll let you decide, as long as you don't redraw anything xD
can you draw the active monado?
Hmmmmm
Dat face tho lol
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I didn't think one could mistake that for a redraw when I gave multiple references ._.
Oh well, just draw them in your style doing something, I donno, cuddling? I'll let you decide, as long as you don't redraw anything xD

Hmmmmm

Dat face tho lol

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

To be fair and to his credit, I did think Darth did a great job on it, though!

Not necessarily my place to say, but sorry to disappoint but she's got her hands pretty full already! And it does state that requests are on hold. I just wouldn't get your hopes yoinked up too far, though not trying to be a jerk or anything.

i see that she does have alot but i can certainly wait and i'd be fine

i dont check that often but sorry (i obviously did not see requests were on hold) though i will wait even if it takes a few months to a year

To be fair and to his credit, I did think Darth did a great job on it, though!
Don't get me wrong, I am happy he did draw! owo
Besides, anything with that face deserves praise
i dont check that often but sorry (i obviously did not see requests were on hold) though i will wait even if it takes a few months to a year
It's k, we all do mistakes =w=
"though i will wait even if it takes a few months to a year"
Oh god, I'm flattered that you're willing to wait that long =0u0=
I love your style, keep up on the great work ^^ (wow thats a bunch of request XD good luck with those!)
Oh hello you, I haven't sen you in quite a while o.o
Thank you so much and have a good day youself~

HMM-KH AKH AKH AKH *starts coughing & gagging.*
It's oke *pats*

*inhale* okie.. here goes..
Sorry people persons, I've been so very busy lately. There is things coming left and right from school and life.
Anyways, enough of my excuses, I've come back because this is also my art-thread. I made some stuff.

This was for school
Making it a spoiler because of how huge it is. Even had to shrink it down by 60% so that I could upload it..

So since I got back and started playing Terraria again. It got me inspired to make a cool picture of my in-game character.
You finally have a face to associate the name "Szaila" with now, weeeeee
I'm really loving my WoF mask~
This is how I imagine my character looks like with that on.

I got lazy halfway through though..

Back
Top Bottom