Szaila's Art Show Off

6odWCeN.png

Awesome work! WATCHED!!!! :)
Thanks my dude c:

On another note, I think I should edit the post where it has like... a library of the different art dumps I've done on the thread, making it easier for people to browse through (other than DeviantArt [which to be frank, is way easier], but whatever)

Anyways, here for yet another art dump .o.

Opening it with the chibi head dump I made of those I interact the most with + Cenx because why not =w=;
forum - group 1.png

I have been told my chibies are cute.
And that's nice =w=

132 - tattoo idea.png
Assignment we got in class where we were paired up two and two. We both requested a tattoo-concept to out partner which they would use to make a tattoo design. My partner wanted something cute but gory, spesifically using the decapitated head of a horse.
Zeskorion - sig.png
Small sketch commission for @zeskorion
Pharragan - weeping vent art.png
Kinda happy with this one because of how rare it is of me to draw Pharragan with other emotions other than with a gleeful smirk on his lips.
Vent art 1.png

Vent art 2.png
DnD shenanigans 1.png
Some sketches I did of my DnD character and some possible shenanigan happening with my party's smallest member.
Sirius.png
Really cool doodle I made of my OC Sirius spazzing out.
Kjirstiiiisdfsdfa.png
I didn't make this one, but my friend who tried out my tablet for the first time drew it =w=
She says it's a self-portrait lmao

Last edited:
Of course i would have to commission you and i can't do it at the moment :sigh: but an alien can dream, an alien can dream...

That last chibi head (which I think is Sirus, the guy you put in one of the spoilers) really reminds me of Nakarkos for some reason. I dunno why.
But all of them look great!
Oooo, shiny!
Just tell me what you want, anything, just....shut up and take my art! :p
I'd totally be the same if my art was actually worth looking at, and if I actually had the motivation to do arts. :p

That last chibi head (which I think is Sirus, the guy you put in one of the spoilers) really reminds me of Nakarkos for some reason. I dunno why.
But all of them look great!

I'd totally be the same if my art was actually worth looking at, and if I actually had the motivation to do arts. :p
How does a dragon head remind you of a giant skeleton squid

Anywho, dem cute chibis~

I could be okay with an art trade if you'd be up for it hohohohoh
Hey, that's a cool idea! Hit me up if you want to art trade with me as well, I'll draw whatever you ask and you draw whatever you want because I don't exactly have characters I'd really want a drawing of... Although I only do pixel art, I could make an animation in pixel art of what you request.

How does a dragon head remind you of a giant skeleton squid

Anywho, dem cute chibis~
I dunno.
It's got like
Similar face I guess?
I guess I just see things I shouldn't in all kinds of odd places. I've probably got a list somewhere.
I'll note this similarity between Sirius and Nakarkos that I see down.
don't ask me
What do you mean I'm the one that said it
Nu

Stream doodles and related incoming--
37---Pharragan-poses.gif

Gif of my OC Pharragan doing some rad poses which I've spent alot of time on =v=
Emoji meme 1.png

Emoji meme 3.png

Emoji meme 2.png

Emoji meme 4.png

Then decided to make the Kain one into my new avvy, by practicing those fancy corners.
TCF - Kain for President.png

Also I were super mega happy with how Code turned out with the mouth and his head and especially the hair, so I decided to lay the groundwork for how the finished pic from the sketch would look like. c:
upload_2016-10-4_23-40-43.png

Gonna be all artsy fartsy fancy and all that hohohoh.

upload_2016-10-4_23-43-49.png

Got some help from a friend who's good at photoshop to make some kind of fancy smancy rose windows for me, vampire themed and all lol
Look at how much different just the face is compared to back then .o. Either it's me changing styles, or it's me finally deciding on some spesific facial features he has in his design.
upload_2016-10-5_0-6-28.png

But then I realized I can't finish the piece because of how Pharragan's been redesigned from how he were like when I started on this one.
Now I'm currently redesigning his fancy clothes. This is all I got so far.
upload_2016-10-4_23-45-51.png

Tell me what you think lol
idk why, but for some reason I'm like really happy with how the torso turned out in this pic?? Idk, it looks so stylized and angular, just how I like my style to be like lol.

Also I were working on some reference sheet for that unnamed bunny char of mine.
upload_2016-10-4_23-46-57.png

Look at those hips .o.
Very basic atm, but as shade is added, it'll look better instantly.

Looked through my wips and found this thing I started on ages ago. You can see it's very old by looking at how his eyebrows isn't the shape they're in now.
upload_2016-10-4_23-49-3.png

Wanted to draw something else than cute or sexy girls doing a pinup, so instead I started on one of Pharragan.
Some of his background story involves him being originally from egypt, and that's where I got the idea of using beetles. Yes. all of this black mass and dots are supposed to be beetles. It's gross, right?? It's gonna be so cool!

Last edited:
That would be Jotaro's Diamond is Unbreakable outfit, yes? (Honestly I love all of the outfits in that show. Just. Bizzare.)

Damn should be posting here regularily. Sheesh, I'm not that good at it ;/
Oh well, anyways, I'm here to say I will be posting quite a few pics tomorrow and maybe try to rework the thread and it's setup. As in... presentation and such. However thing is I'm not the best at that and would like some suggestions to how I can rework it into something better.

I have been thinking of making one tab show a link to all the posts with art on this thread, that way, to see all the art I've made, you'd only need to open the links instead of looking through the whole thread of 30+ pages.
But other than that, I have no clue.

Anyways, goodnight and I'll see you tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom