Szaila's Art Show Off

snippyti snip
Have no idea why I haven't seen it 'till now. Thank you, man c:
But dude. don't keep quiet of the things that isn't to your liking. Allways looking for constructive critisism, y'know =w=

Anyways, I was gonna give a status report on that visual-art mock-exam I had on Friday.
- "So how did it go, o' Glorious master-race Szaila?"
Well..
PZKgeq1.gif

- "How did it go, great leader Szaila?"
huehuehuehue..
- "Well?"
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu+ehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueh+uehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue+huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu+ehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueh+uehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue+huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu+ehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue+_ab38ef41e1cfd90ef6d34af157d61a14.gif

- "SZAILA, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? WHAT HAPPENED?!?"

I got a 6.

- "What does that mean?"

It meeeans..

I NAILED THE A!!
AAHAHAHA I'M SO GLADAAAHAHA
AAaaaa glorious AAAaaaah, I'm so happy I could dance!
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAHAH VICTORYYYYYYAAAHAHAHHAAHAI'MSOHAPPYAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

REMINDER
@Murphmario @Pikmonster @Dish0ut @radom555 @zadum4ivii
If you guys don't reply to this before this day is over, I will scratch you from the list. Even if you're 1 hour late to reply, I will ignore your pleads to put you back on.
This is what you need to know before replying.
To confirm that none of the requesters was a hit-and-run case, as in "request and run" as in "request and dissapear from the face of the eurf" :B I want everyone of those I tagg to reply to this comment with either confirming their request by rewriting their request or changing it.
This way, I will be able to scratch some off the list (because I believe there are some that aren't active anymore) and update the list with further details, if a requester had more to give, such as reference pictures or details they wanted to be implemented.

Have no idea why I haven't seen it 'till now. Thank you, man c:
But dude. don't keep quiet of the things that isn't to your liking. Allways looking for constructive critisism, y'know =w=

Anyways, I was gonna give a status report on that visual-art mock-exam I had on Friday.
- "So how did it go, o' Glorious master-race Szaila?"
Well..
PZKgeq1.gif

- "How did it go, great leader Szaila?"
huehuehuehue..
- "Well?"
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu+ehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueh+uehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue+huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu+ehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueh+uehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue+huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehu+ehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue+_ab38ef41e1cfd90ef6d34af157d61a14.gif

- "SZAILA, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? WHAT HAPPENED?!?"

I got a 6.

- "What does that mean?"

It meeeans..

I NAILED THE A!!
AAHAHAHA I'M SO GLADAAAHAHA
AAaaaa glorious AAAaaaah, I'm so happy I could dance!
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAHAH VICTORYYYYYYAAAHAHAHHAAHAI'MSOHAPPYAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA

Aw, well, you're very much welcome! I just thought that since you seemed a little negative about your new way of doing things (perhaps in joke), I'd let you know my thoughts on the style!

You're probably right about the feedback thing, but... well, like I said - it was the part of the style. And therefore it felt unfair to criticise it in the first place. Even putting that aside, it's pretty damn rich for me to try and lecture you on how to draw a character anyways! ;)

Oh, and big congrats on the result!

post edited by moderators
That.. That was.... If you look away from the fact that boobs are made into something sexual instead of just another bodypart of the female human body, then this becomes pretty darn cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, How're things in the world of Szaila?
It's awright. Holidays are upon us.
Got stuff to do like these requests, some irl request from a friend, personal sketches etc. Would also really want to enter this one contest too, but I think I'm way too lazy to finish what I started.
I have so much I want to do *w*

Just to keep my posts to the minimum, I'll just post some stuff I've been drawing right now. Sort of like an art dump lol
lil avatar modifications Kain_portrait BAUBLES.png Fabian_portrait BAUBLES.png Exo_portrait BAUBLES.png
personal WIP NNNNNNN'AWWWWWWW.png Ready or not.png Chariszard.png
contest thingy memecenter contest lol.png
and some picture I was supposed to remake digitally for a friend... K'ne.png eh..

Random sketches for you
kule Feraligathr mega evo forslag.png kule crobat mega evo forslag.png Look who grew up.png ukjent - Skjermbilde.PNG whyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.png GET IT HAHAH.png I GET IT HAHAH.png <- reaction images I've been using alot lately =w=

Last edited:
sZailas, Can you do this cat with 2 tails and 1 muramasa? the muramasa should emanate a blue aura.
please i want it as a simple drawing :)
Anthro Cat.png

I know request are on hold, but i can wait :)

Last edited:
People waiting for me to finish requests be like ...

But it's okay. I just finished @Shotte's request at least.
I'd say, he turned out kinda cool.. Right? Right guys? guys? you're still here, right?.. hello? Anyone here?

(don't ask me how he manages to carry that backpack around btw..)

While I'm at it, why don't you take some other pictures too?
Sketches, ideas and the like?

eye of cthulululululululu.png forum game - 6.png Dragon of Flesh.png<- If I were a dragon, I'd be "Dragon of Flesh" and totally look just like that.. + more eyes and spikes 'n sh!t, obviously.

Last edited:
Well, i know i will have to wait for a while but i will request anyway. I would like to see a rough sketch of a green warlock (a warlock with the green colors of my avatar) that looks as epic as possible, maybe holding a staff or casting a spell, if you want add some glowing particle green efects in the eyes or in the spells. Give it a necromantic look, like as he had something to do with dark magic and life leeching and resurrecting skeletons and that kind of :red:. Totally not overdeveloped request. if it's hard tell me and i will change my request...

Edit: if the magic or spells effects don't fit well in the rough sketch, make please a drawing instead. cartoony as this:
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/250/3/b/dire_sigma_by_szaila-d7ycyrz.png
but don't make him as skinny as the gentlemen drawing please :3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom