Szaila's Art Show Off

I know I'll have to wait a crazy long time, but...

Redraw for me THIS
th

You guys do know that trying to request things early is likely going to end up with your request ignored right? You cant request something while requests are closed and expect to be number 1 on the list later on. Save your ideas somewhere and request them then. You might not even want it by the point requests are open, wasting the artists time.

@Devalaous
Let the childern have their requests
Well, i know i will have to wait for a while but i will request anyway. I would like to see a rough sketch of a green warlock (a warlock with the green colors of my avatar) that looks as epic as possible, maybe holding a staff or casting a spell, if you want add some glowing particle green efects in the eyes or in the spells. Give it a necromantic look, like as he had something to do with dark magic and life leeching and resurrecting skeletons and that kind of :red:. Totally not overdeveloped request. if it's hard tell me and i will change my request...

Edit: if the magic or spells effects don't fit well in the rough sketch, make please a drawing instead. cartoony as this:
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/250/3/b/dire_sigma_by_szaila-d7ycyrz.png
but don't make him as skinny as the gentlemen drawing please :3
forum correction 2.png

I know I'll have to wait a crazy long time, but...

Redraw for me THIS
th
request__frick_you_nr__2_by_szaila-d8b9sqk.png

While I appreciate the thought of people wanting to see more of my drawings, it's not nice when you ignore the rules.
What is the rules you say?
The first thing you see when you read through my post and criteria.
Yup, you guessed it.

Last edited:
@Devalaous

While I appreciate the thought of people wanting to see more of my drawings, it's not nice when you ignore the rules.
Yup, you guessed it.
This is by far your greatest master pieces, sizzles xD
they instill the hilarity of robin williams

Last edited by a moderator:
People waiting for me to finish requests be like ...

But it's okay. I just finished @Shotte's request at least.
I'd say, he turned out kinda cool.. Right? Right guys? guys? you're still here, right?.. hello? Anyone here?

(don't ask me how he manages to carry that backpack around btw..)

While I'm at it, why don't you take some other pictures too?
Sketches, ideas and the like?

View attachment 17017 View attachment 17015 View attachment 17016<- If I were a dragon, I'd be "Dragon of Flesh" and totally look just like that.. + more eyes and spikes 'n sh!t, obviously.

Oh my God, that is just...! Just so amazing, ahhhhh!

I don't know what to say. Apart from that Cole has never looked sexier, and Cole has never looked like more of an arrogant D-Bag at the same dayum time! I absolutely lurve it, thank you, thank you, thank you! Well worth the wait, haha. (Though posted at hella late your time, eh? Hope you didn't pull a Christmas day all nighter on that! ;))

In particular, I can't believe how well you nailed his axe, even with me having gave you such a lousy picture of it!

The little sketches are also brilliant, even if it's true my attention was grabbed first and foremost by Cole! And, that Captain Falcon redraw... hawt.

Edit: Bit rood, in my excitement I forgot to ask first... you don't mind me using that as my avatar, right? :3

Last edited:
Oh my God, that is just...! Just so amazing, ahhhhh!
Ahh, I'm glad you like it~ To be honest, I was a little worried that it would not be on par with what was expected. Prolly because I'm not 100% steady with this style (as much as I'd want to say otherwise)
(Though posted at hella late your time, eh? Hope you didn't pull a Christmas day all nighter on that! ;))
>x>
I'll leave that up to your imagination
Edit: Bit rood, in my excitement I forgot to ask first... you don't mind me using that as my avatar, right? :3
Ofc, I have no objections to that. Go ahead and go apesh!t with it, it's yours afterall =w=

Ahh, I'm glad you like it~ To be honest, I was a little worried that it would not be on par with what was expected. Prolly because I'm not 100% steady with this style (as much as I'd want to say otherwise)

>x>
I'll leave that up to your imagination

Ofc, I have no objections to that. Go ahead and go apesh!t with it, it's yours afterall =w=

Nah, I like it a hell of a lot, no need to worry on that count! And I do think the new style's even better than your older one (for drawing humanoids, I mean I assume your non-humanoid style is pretty similar for the moment) - though I understand that there might be a little bit of a transitional period involved! Sort of like what I'm going through with my sketches at the moment, I'll bet. I'm 100% sure it'll work out for the better though, for both of us!

I will say that the old style looked great for bearded blokes, Dire's character being the prime example. But that excepted: trust me - I mean, I had high hopes for what you might come up with, but you blew them out of the water anyways!

And thanks for the permission - just thought it'd be polite to at least check, as after all - the considerable work and toil was all down to you! :happy:

Well, i know i will have to wait for a while but i will request anyway. I would like to see a rough sketch of a green warlock (a warlock with the green colors of my avatar) that looks as epic as possible, maybe holding a staff or casting a spell, if you want add some glowing particle green efects in the eyes or in the spells. Give it a necromantic look, like as he had something to do with dark magic and life leeching and resurrecting skeletons and that kind of :red:. Totally not overdeveloped request. if it's hard tell me and i will change my request...
@Devalaous

Yup, you guessed it.
hahahahahaha I knew it was on hold, i just requested to have a place in the queue when u finished. I didn't care about waiting. Nice drawings though

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahahaha I knew it was on hold, i just requested to have a place in the queue when u finished. I didn't care about waiting. Nice drawings though
That's not really fair to the people that ACTUALLY wait for the requests to get open again though. Because by your logic, it will make your request be right before everyone else can request.

That's not really fair to the people that ACTUALLY wait for the requests to get open again though. Because by your logic, it will make your request be right before everyone else can request.
Didn't know i had to wait till the queue clears to request, sorry Szaila and other requesters...

The result was everything what i wanted though.

The whole point about requests being closed, is that people don't requests. It defeats the object of closing them if people still request while they're closed.
Well, i didn't know that on hold meant "closed until the drawer finishes", i thought it was like, "Hey u can request but it will take a long time" sort of thing. Sorry for my bad English, I believe I misunderstanded it. And again, sorry for requesting at the wrong time. Keep with the good job @Szaila ...

Anyone like Charizard?
feral_charizard_by_szaila-d8c623u.png

I don't.
Not at all.
He's way too overhyped.

Hello, I'm back, and with a new picture where I finished this old drawing I had lying around. Originally drew it traditionally, but it turned out horrible, so I snapped a picture of it, and drew it digitally instead. Turned out pretty good with the opposite colours as shadows.
Might want to draw more pokemon in this style. They get quite a bit more... Feral..

Last edited:
Anyone like Charizard?
View attachment 18279
I don't.
Not at all.
He's way too overhyped.

Hello, I'm back, and with a new picture where I finished this old drawing I had lying around. Originally drew it traditionally, but it turned out horrible, so I snapped a picture of it, and drew it digitally instead. Turned out pretty good with the opposite colours as shadows.
Might want to draw more pokemon in this style. They get quite a bit more... Feral..
Nice! Why is the image so small though?

Ok.
I am waking up from the dead.. again.
Ahem. This time I'd like to bring up a certain something I've been super conflicted with lately.. or ..well.. since I made the thread.

I.. dislike my own chibi style.
Like.. I really dislike it. I've already tried to change the style once, but it is still not to my liking. I guess this is one of the major reasons for that I'm sooo :red:ing slow with the requests. There's no way you'd be inspired to draw, when you dislike your own style, right? You understand, right? Right..?
Ofc, I make sure that even though I'm not happy with my style, I make sure it's as good as it can be. Don't get me wrong, I'd never post a half-assed request which I'm not sure is the best I can do with that style. I'd never sink that low..!
I'd be overjoyed if someone actually liked those previous styles, but there is no way you'd still convince me to draw anything in those styles. It just feels really uncomfortable posting something that I'm not happy with myself.

Anyways, I didn't come here to whine about it, I came here to ask for help and tips.
I don't ask for help very often.. In fact, I think this is the first time I've asked at all. Let alone my own thread..!
Now, what I want help with is what I can do to make.. I donno.. chibis that doesn't look like they do to me.
General critiques are welcome too.
Actually.. I'm encouraging y'all to go hard on the critiques now, so please do. Don't hold back, hit me as hard as you can, I'm not that soft lol. Hell, I don't even care if you just pointed out negative things, but be sure to include what I can do to make what you point out, better!
It's allways nice to get critiques as I don't really get 'em. I'd have someone else point out mistakes I'd not otherwise see myself, and I am certain there's alot of things I could've done better in all of my stuff which I don't see (don't count that one foot on the Charizard drawing, I know it looks strange.)

Pepul of the forum.. Fellow artists.. Halp me pwease. I feel so lost! :dryadcry:

Last edited:
Ok.
Ahem. This time I'd like to bring up a certain something I've been super conflicted with lately.. or ..well.. since I made the thread.

Like.. I really dislike it. I've already tried to change the style once, but it is still not to my liking. I guess this is one of the major reasons for that I'm sooo fcking slow with the requests. There's no way you'd be inspired to draw, when you dislike your own style, right? You understand, right? Right..?
Ofc, I make sure that even though I'm not happy with my style, I make sure it's as good as it can be. Don't get me wrong, I'd never post a half-assed request which I'm not sure is the best I can do with that style. I'd never sink that low..!
I'd be overjoyed if someone actually liked those previous styles, but there is no way you'd still convince me to draw anything in those styles. It just feels really uncomfortable posting something that I'm not happy with myself.

Anyways, I didn't come here to whine about it, I came here to ask for help and tips.
I don't ask for help very often.. In fact, I think this is the first time I've asked at all. Let alone my own thread..!
Now, what I want help with is what I can do to make.. I donno.. chibis that doesn't look like they do to me.
Actually.. I'm encouraging y'all to go hard on the critiques now, so please do. Don't hold back, hit me as hard as you can, I'm not that soft lol. Hell, I don't even care if you just pointed out negative things, but be sure to include what I can do to make what you point out, better!
It's allways nice to get critiques as I don't really get 'em. I'd have someone else point out mistakes I'd not otherwise see myself, and I am certain there's alot of things I could've done better in all of my stuff which I don't see (don't count that one foot on the Charizard drawing, I know it looks strange.)

Pepul of the forum.. Fellow artists.. Halp me pwease. I feel so lost! :dryadcry:
honestly i have been feeling like this as well
and have been looking around.

• Have you tried different sizes?
  • Have you tried different proportions and head sizing? (probably my favorite variable of chibis)
  • Honestly i like how you do chibis and think they are pretty amazing but you could always try adding a bit less or more realism, a lean one way or the other may help

I cant really think of anything else.

Ok.

Like.. I really dislike it. I've already tried to change the style once, but it is still not to my liking. I guess this is one of the major reasons for that I'm sooo fcking slow with the requests. There's no way you'd be inspired to draw, when you dislike your own style, right? You understand, right? Right..?

but yours style is awesome and unique!
I'm not much of an artist myself, but the only thing I's say is try and make them look slightly less shiny? Do you see what I mean?
I'll tag a few people who will probably give better advice!
@Shotte @Milt69466 @Suweeka

Back
Top Bottom