Szaila's Art Show Off

You're too nice for this world.
No. Nooh. Noh I'm not..! No, where did you read that..? No, that' can't be right. I'm the meanest mother:red:er who ever wandered this piece of spacerock!

I know, the world can't take me, so I should totally just go lie down in some ditch and die, right? TuT

I love your new
"Requests are on god damn hold,but here I drew this with a real live mouse and also no keyboard with a touchpad for moving the cursor"
Style
It should be put inside museums
It's a beast of art style
Teach me your ways of
"Requests are on god dam hold,but here I drew this with a real live mouse and also no keyboard with a touchpad for moving the cursor"
Pls

- "Hey guys, would you be intrested in-.."
- "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA no."
- "Bu--"
- "No."

So I came up with this amazing idea! like.. totally revolutionary! Waow!
Ever heard of streaming? Huh? no? See, I told you this was a revolutionary idea BAHAHAHAHA! ahem..

Anyways, I'm a lazy :red:, but I'd probably do it if I had lot'sa people nagging me about it =w=
I could announce it minutes, hours, or if it was something really special -- days before hand.
So pick your choice. Choose your pick. Pick your pick. Choose your choice. Chick your pice. Poose your chick. Whatever lol.
http://strawpoll.me/3571314

I'd do everything from sketches, requests, Own projects and even school projects (those could turn into some deep :red: lol)

It appears I had not yet seen this thread. Well I'm damn happy I did decide to. Very good work, I especially like the style of your rough sketches. Be sure to tag me when requests are back up and running.

Allright, stream time has been decided.
Saturday 0:00 CET will I start and then we'll see how far we get =w=
Be sure to drop in here when that time comes~
I'll prolly start with finishing Qui Devorat's avatar, then we'll find out what I'll do from there =w=

On another note, I'm just dropping off a few sketches here again~

Forum related stuffs:
forum - yesss join the dark side.png forum - HalfHearts.png Angel knowledge stuff idk.png Ortaria.png Forum - Darthmorf aftermath.png Forum - Meatball babbies.png
Other stuff:
Raiden redesign.png PxQwakA 2.png 74 - Old but gold.png <-drew this when I was like 13-15 y.old. Remember being so damn proud of it qvq Still am QuQ

EDIT:
oh, and I've gotten this awesome little book where I'm drawing stuff in too now.
book 1.jpg book 2.jpg book 3.jpg < - WIP

Last edited:
Allright, stream time has been decided.
Saturday 0:00 CET will I start and then we'll see how far we get =w=
Be sure to drop in here when that time comes~
I'll prolly start with finishing Qui Devorat's avatar, then we'll find out what I'll do from there =w=

On another note, I'm just dropping off a few sketches here again~

Forum related stuffs:
View attachment 27238 View attachment 27239 View attachment 27245 View attachment 27240 View attachment 27241 View attachment 27242
Other stuff:
View attachment 27243 View attachment 27244 View attachment 27236 <-drew this when I was like 13-15 y.old. Remember being so damn proud of it qvq Still am QuQ
Holly nuts!! they look awesome (specially the muta-darthmorf) but who is that pink/white fleshy person...is that you? :eek:

I do not have the slightest clue as to whom this man, 'ColeasApproves' is, and have no idea as to why I was so Sage Roodly tagged. However, I will say that I can't help but appreciate the cut of his jib!
I do not have the slightest clue as to whom this man, 'ColeasApproves' is, and have no idea as to why I was so Sage Roodly tagged. However, I will say that I can't help but appreciate the cut of his jib!
LIES
(Still currently streaming,you can join In!)
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom