Weapons & Equip SzGamer227's Sentry Summon Suggestions Compilation (Share your ideas!)

Idea!
Bulb Staff: summons a mini Plantera-like flower that attatches itself to the nearest block and shoots seeds at enemies within a short radius. Alternates between pink seeds that do 35 summon damage or green seeds that do 20 summon damage and inflict poison (similar to the way Plantera attacks in its first form).
U like?:)

Idea!
Bulb Staff: summons a mini Plantera-like flower that attatches itself to the nearest block and shoots seeds at enemies within a short radius. Alternates between pink seeds that do 35 summon damage or green seeds that do 20 summon damage and inflict poison (similar to the way Plantera attacks in its first form).
U like?:)
I think you might be more interested in this:
index.php

Carnivora Staff
30 summon damage

Summons a Carnivorous Plant "turret" at the mouse location. It can be placed on background walls. It has a lifetime of one minute. But keep reading.

When an enemy comes within range of the turret, it opens its jaw and launches a Plantera's Tentacle-esque projectile at it, with a vine attached. Much like the Piranha Gun, it quickly chews its victim into bits. However, it is forced to retract after finishing off its prey.

Whenever it kills an enemy this way, its lifetime is increased by (maximum health of the enemy/50) seconds. After existing for thirty seconds, it grows an additional miniature mouth that spits Poison Seeds at enemies, which inflict Poison. After surviving for one minute, it grows another. The sprite provided is shown with both of its mini-mouths.

Oh... Sry i read the main post, not the rest of the posts (i was too lazy to look through that many:)) Yeah that other idea is really good.

Ok, how about this:
Spikeball Staff (better name plz!): summons a dungeon-style spikeball that orbits 1 point and does 32 summon damage. Lasts 1 minute.
Crafting: 20 Iron Bars, 5 Spikeballs (the kind dropped from Goblins), 3 Iron Chains, and 10 Ectoplasm (i only added the ectoplasm to make it a hardmode weapon, amd ectoplasm is dungeon themed, so it works).

Last edited:
A Spike Ball summoning weapon is an intriguing idea, but the way you've it scrawled out right now is a mess. It would just summon a Spike Ball on the tile nearest th cursor that lasts 1 minute all the others. Also, that recipe is a trainwreck of disorganized, mismatching, and unrelated material from different tiers. If it is going to be crafted at all, that needs to be completely changed, but it could just be a drop from an enemy.

I like ALMOST all of it. I just think the mourning wood staff needs a small change to how its crafted, like maybe some souls along with it

A Spike Ball summoning weapon is an intriguing idea, but the way you've it scrawled out right now is a mess. It would just summon a Spike Ball on the tile nearest th cursor that lasts 1 minute all the others. Also, that recipe is a trainwreck of disorganized, mismatching, and unrelated material from different tiers. If it is going to be crafted at all, that needs to be completely changed, but it could just be a drop from an enemy.
There, i kind of organized it. Is it better?

Perhaps a cursed staff that would summon a miniature clinger? (Rare clinger drop or crafted with cursed flames spell tome and something else; perhaps rotten chunks?)

Perhaps a cursed staff that would summon a miniature clinger? (Rare clinger drop or crafted with cursed flames spell tome and something else; perhaps rotten chunks?)
Clinger Staff
Summons a rooted Clinger to attack enemies.
Shoot Cursed Fireballs every second or so.
Inflict the Cursed Inferno debuff.Also deals contact damage and lunges at enemies.30 Summon damage.
Recipe:
Cursed_Flame.png
Cursed Flames (25)
Rotten_Chunk.png
Rotten Chunks (15)
Soul_of_Night.png
Souls of Night (10)
@ a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.

Whoops. Guess I'll make up for it with this?

Snow Globe Staff:
Summons a snowman(?) with a snowball cannon, high knockback but low/no damage and average speed

Rare drop from any frost legion mob (or crafted with the snow flinx drop, since seasonal event exclusives aren't fun)

Whoops. Guess I'll make up for it with this?

Snow Globe Staff:
Summons a snowman(?) with a snowball cannon, high knockback but low/no damage and average speed

Rare drop from any frost legion mob (or crafted with the snow flinx drop, since seasonal event exclusives aren't fun)
That would be a cool addition to my Frost Legion drops thread:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/useful-frost-legion-drops-hardmode-holiday-weapons.825/

While seasonal drops may not be fun, Hardmode has a distinct lack of them. Earlygame is the only place they exist right now.

I'd like to suggest:

1) A hungry thing from da WoF
2) Some sort of... line like the one that comes from the twins, connecting you and a minion of some sort
3)...

Back
Top Bottom