Weapons & Equip SzGamer227's Sentry Summon Suggestions Compilation (Share your ideas!)

These all look fantastic! We definitely need more than 2 sentry staves.

Ideas:
Missile Wrench-
Summons a missile battery that fires a burst of homing missiles equal in number to the current minion cap. Missiles explode on contact.
Damage: 22
Use time (firing speed): 70
Crafting: 20 cogs, 15 Hallowed bars, 10 souls of fright

Nectar staff-
Summons a flower that fires homing healing bolts at the user (or others on their team)
Healing: 10
Use time (Firing speed): 50
Crafting: Jungle rose, 5 life fruits, 10 Chlorophyte bars

Ideas:
Missile Wrench-
Summons a missile battery that fires a burst of homing missiles equal in number to the current minion cap. Missiles explode on contact.
Damage: 22
Use time (firing speed): 70
Crafting: 20 cogs, 15 Hallowed bars, 10 souls of fright

Nectar staff-
Summons a flower that fires homing healing bolts at the user (or others on their team)
Healing: 10
Use time (Firing speed): 50
Crafting: Jungle rose, 5 life fruits, 10 Chlorophyte bars
Added. :happy:

I like the idea. :D
More summons stuff are needed.
I don't have any particular ideas, but for small change, tooltip of the Handy Staff would be "Keep it Snappy!" (I know its a reference... from somewhere...)

Wrench Cannon Staff- FIRE THE WRENCH CANNON
Summons a wrench cannon that shoots -you guessed it- WRENCHES!!!!! the wrench bounces off walls until it hits it's target. reference to this...

how about a staff that summons one of those wrench throwing mole things from mario instead?

3836758ae539dfa92dfb6b175386896ae48f32806dbeff2cea47bf9393320ef8.jpg

Another idea:
Skullcrusher
Summons a spiked ball on the targeted block
Damage: 15
Knockback: 8
Use time: 30
Summoned spike ball is identical in appearance and function to those in the dungeon.
From: Mining the anchor block of a spiked ball in the dungeon at a 3% (1/33) rate.

Skullcrusher
Summons a spiked ball on the targeted block
Damage: 15
Knockback: 8
Use time: 30
Summoned spike ball is identical in appearance and function to those in the dungeon.
From: Mining the anchor block of a spiked ball in the dungeon at a 3% (1/33) rate.
Iirc, someone else posted this idea before, but it was turned down because there wasn't a good way of obtaining it. This could definitely work. Why didn't I think of that? o_O

Back
Top Bottom