Weapons & Equip T-Gas Bomb

Should this be a new weapon in 1.3.6? And if so, would you like an entire set to go with this?

• No. (Give a reason why.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No to it being a weapon but yes to having an entire set related to it.

• Maybe... (Ask something if you want something to be deleted or ask to add something.)

• Total voters

WyattRodebaugh

Official Terrarian
There are many ways to kill enemies, and not one of them uses chemicals. Some people like toxic things as a weapon, some others might not. I proudly present you...

T-Gas Bomb!
Lets see what weapons this has to offer!
T-Gas Bomb
DPS : 6
Gas Duration : 10 Seconds
Knockback : 0
Critical Chance : 3%
Use Time : 20
Reload Time : 4 Seconds After Use
Velocity : 3.8
Gas Radius : 10 Blocks Wide x 3 Blocks Tall
Tooltip : "A grenade filled with noxious gas that will not destroy tiles."
Rarity : Light Red
Sell : 2 Gold Coins
More info : Anything caught in the gas gets infinite debuff of slowness (Only on players) and poison.
Once either out of the gas or the gas goes away, the player will get the debuffs for 5 seconds.
This is like the Magic Dagger but instead of depleting mana, it will make the thrower unable to use it for 14 seconds starting from when you threw it, so you can NOT spam.

Last edited:
I wasn't able to add a sprite when I tried editing, so I will just put the sprite here.
upload_2019-6-16_18-36-4.png

Reminder that Slow is not currently a debuff that is programmed to work on enemies, and that Poisoned deals a measly 2 damage per second. In their current state, these weapons are not very rewarding.

Reminder that Slow is not currently a debuff that is programmed to work on enemies, and that Poisoned deals a measly 2 damage per second. In their current state, these weapons are not very rewarding.
so... change the dps to 2 and only put slow on players?

4 dps? Im sorry im not good at this! This is based of real life Tear Gas Grenades, so I wouldn't know its dps. all it would say is blurry vision, irritation, resp system is hurting and even death.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom