[T-MEC] Terrarian Mechanical Engineering Corps

How exactly does the C function? I did the wiring the excact same way it was shown, but it doesn't work. Please help!

Hi everyone, I'm kinda new to wiring. Any tips or tricks for a wiring noob like myself?
Any tips and ticks are welcome, I want to try to be really good at this kinda thing. HappyDays inspired me. Anyways, Thanks! :)

How exactly does the C function? I did the wiring the excact same way it was shown, but it doesn't work. Please help!
The C in the T-MEC logo? This may help:
C_Entry_Take_3_Wires.png

Do note that the Green wire is used for both Yellow and Green torches

Hi everyone, I'm kinda new to wiring. Any tips or tricks for a wiring noob like myself?
Any tips and ticks are welcome, I want to try to be really good at this kinda thing. HappyDays inspired me. Anyways, Thanks! :)

Just experiment with things, and when you're more comfortable with wire, check this topic out:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...ve-t-mec-list-of-resources-inspirations.6220/

Thank you! All I forgot was the switch :D I thought I had to activate one timer directly XD
No problem. the way that it's designed is with a cyclic Timer Cascade, so two must be active at all times.
Does that work with other stackable tiles? Like crates? They can be placed on top of each other
to my knowledge, no. only when stacking 2 teleporters on top of each other, placing an object atop of it, then digging out the bottom teleporter from my experience.

No problem. the way that it's designed is with a cyclic Timer Cascade, so two must be active at all times.

to my knowledge, no. only when stacking 2 teleporters on top of each other, placing an object atop of it, then digging out the bottom teleporter from my experience.
Thanks

Thank you.
[doublepost=1462805557,1462805493][/doublepost]W
The C in the T-MEC logo? This may help:
C_Entry_Take_3_Wires.png

Do note that the Green wire is used for both Yellow and Green torches

Just experiment with things, and when you're more comfortable with wire, check this topic out:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...ve-t-mec-list-of-resources-inspirations.6220/
Whoops, i accidentally replied to myself:D

valid housing?
It fulfills all the requirements (minimum dimensions, 'door', furniture, lighitng, backwall). The actuated tooth on the left was added after mechanic moved in, but should be fine when set to background, I think. Make sure you have player placed backwalls too, I don't know (screenshots often help).

Back
Top Bottom