[T-MEC] Terrarian Mechanical Engineering Corps

I see something that says: new here? Log in and click join!. But when I click it nothing happens.

Plz help
[doublepost=1471835870,1471835665][/doublepost]
Hey look, a community full of people smarter than me! Bless me with some intelligence too, will ya, I'd love to learn some T-Engineering.
You've got yourself a new member.
I wanna join but I can't find where/how

I see something that says: new here? Log in and click join!. But when I click it nothing happens.

Plz help
[doublepost=1471835870,1471835665][/doublepost]
I wanna join but I can't find where/how
Go to [T-MEC] Terrarian Mechanical Engineering Corps
Click the button on the right hand side that says "Join Social Forum"
joinsocial.jpg

I've never expected that that kind'a group will be created. But, I'm a great fan of mechanics and stuff, so I'm pretty excited.:happy:

As soon as it leads this is what I see
Scroll all the way down to the end of the screen.
You'll see "Crimson" on the bottom left. Tap that.
Change "Crimson" to "Crimson (Fixed Width)".
You should see the "Join Social Forum" button now. If not, refresh the T-MEC page.
After joining, if you want, you can change it back to "Crimson" or leave it at "Crimson (Fixed Width)"

Scroll all the way down to the end of the screen.
You'll see "Crimson" on the bottom left. Tap that.
Change "Crimson" to "Crimson (Fixed Width)".
You should see the "Join Social Forum" button now. If not, refresh the T-MEC page.
After joining, if you want, you can change it back to "Crimson" or leave it at "Crimson (Fixed Width)"
I figured that out 2 months ago

These guys are absolutely clever and brilliant. I cannot wait to see what they will do with the enhanced capabilities at their disposal in 1.3.1.

Fantastic work, T-MEC!!! :cool:

Thanks Loki! We try our best!
[doublepost=1490733013,1490732613][/doublepost]
Pretty Awesome! Not gonna lie, I thought this was otherworld, and got excited, but thats just because I am expecting it :p. Overall, this looks really awesome! Good Work T-MEC :)

Thanks! Everyone at T-MEC really appreciates semi-constructive criticism and the newfound love from everyone in the Terraria community!

Back
Top Bottom