tModLoader Tacklebox: Modest Fishing Content

Shame it seems that this mod is no longer being updated. The mod author hasn't been online since September 9th.
fooksie please check that all crates code are working as intended because jewel crates dosent stack.
I was going to post to report this exact same thing. Sadly this may never get fixed.

I just caught a Sporetooth Mushark, and the sprite is pretty messed up.
unknown.png

To be honest someone might have to make a new tacklebox mod if they don't get back online soon .-`

hey, sorry for leaving without saying anything but it's just sort of a problem of mine; i can never keep at one thing, i just tend to quickly do a lot all in a rush before wandering off
the bugs are just little results of that haste but shouldn't be hard at all to fix

here's the source if anyone wants to make something similar, or even make the same thing - you can use any of the code or images you like from it
https://www.mediafire.com/file/q2vvfvhhm21xpnr/Tacklebox.zip (or get it below)

cool fact: images are compressed as png-24 with limited palettes for highly optimized file size and mod loading time

glad some of you liked it :dryadhappy:

DoktorDare said:
I had some ideas for Bow/Spear/Dynamite fishing

that'd be a marvelous idea
it won't be me to make it a reality unfortunately, but perhaps someone better will

Attachments

• Tacklebox.zip
    142.4 KB · Views: 191
Sorry to bring up an old thread but the page doesn't really tell us where you get stuff from. Like where does kevlon string and suspicious string come from. Where's the "angler shop" etc.

Could you maybe update the post or at least make another post detailing which mob drops what and how to access the angler shop

Sorry to bring up an old thread but the page doesn't really tell us where you get stuff from. Like where does kevlon string and suspicious string come from. Where's the "angler shop" etc.

Could you maybe update the post or at least make another post detailing which mob drops what and how to access the angler shop

Not sure about the angler shop, but can't you use recipe browser to find details on enemies and what they drop?

Not sure about the angler shop, but can't you use recipe browser to find details on enemies and what they drop?
cheers for the reply, not sure how to find it in the recepie browser, also the sonar stick simply doesnt work

cheers for the reply, not sure how to find it in the recepie browser, also the sonar stick simply doesnt work
It doesn't always work perfectly, but if you search up the item you are looking for and select it, a list of enemies that the item can drop from is shown in the blue bar on the right of the window.

hey, sorry for leaving without saying anything but it's just sort of a problem of mine; i can never keep at one thing, i just tend to quickly do a lot all in a rush before wandering off
the bugs are just little results of that haste but shouldn't be hard at all to fix

here's the source if anyone wants to make something similar, or even make the same thing - you can use any of the code or images you like from it
https://www.mediafire.com/file/q2vvfvhhm21xpnr/Tacklebox.zip (or get it below)

cool fact: images are compressed as png-24 with limited palettes for highly optimized file size and mod loading time

glad some of you liked it :dryadhappy:
After using this mod in an Angler playthrough and learning that the mod is no longer being worked on, could I perhaps continue work on the mod from its current state? I could fix some of the broken code, at least for the crate stacking bug

If this mod was being worked on more then that'd be awesome cuz the all the shiz happening in 2020 is insane and just to be able to chill and fish in terraria would be great
i hope either fooksie comes back or some1 else makes more content for this mod since it is amazing already but i always want more content XD

If I get used to modding in Terraria (it kinda differs from games I modded before so I'm having hard times to adapt) - I will try to continue the work Fooksie started. No time limits. No promises. Just the idea.

Back
Top Bottom