tModLoader Tactical Nuke

4keY

Plantera
uc

I came up with this idea after overdosing caffeinated sugar water so pls don't judge.

Downloadable in mod browser.

Getting to the point...

This mod adds only one craftable post-moon lord item that allows you to launch tactical nuke.
USE IT WITH KNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR WORLD WILL BE DESTROYED
x15 Luminite Bar
x4 Solar Fragment
x4 Nebula Fragment
x4 Vortex Fragment
x4 Stardust Fragment
x250 Wire

UPDATE 3.0
Update v3.0 added customisable explosion radius - imo in multiplayer it may be kinda bugged

Gameraiders101 did better job at this than I ever could so big thanks to him

ALSO WE HIT 25K DOWNLOADS !!

Last edited:
Looks like a fun mod! Also I remember you made mods, called Old Gods and Critters Revamped, are there any ways to download them now?

Looks like a fun mod! Also I remember you made mods, called Old Gods and Critters Revamped, are there any ways to download them now?
Technically they should be somewhere on my github but they are abandoned because I didn't liked the way i went with them.
Welp technically i abandoned 3 mods but one was never released just teased on yt. Oopsie ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But being honest I'm working for some time around another project that this time will satisfy my own expectations cause I always feel like i could do better.
But yeah... It will have some items from those two. Probably reworked but still.

Pls stop putting cool mods on Mod Browser only, there are lonely souls that we can't afford PC connection and we download by the forums. Could this mod have an manual download?

Back
Top Bottom