Casual TAKE THIS! (quiz)

what did you get?

• Total voters
You could always edit the forgotten link into you first post!

I got Blue. Though, question 5 was a bit difficult to answer. I'm a mixture of like 3 of those choices.

I got yellow, but it doesn't quite match me.
I'm not easily hyper, and I can't make people listen to me or do what I want.

White, and I think it fits decently well.

"Cool and calm, but not laid-back, whites are the ultimate in class. Whites are one of the best at what they do, and they don’t make a show of it, but they get the recognition anyway. White’s always getting the job done, always making the perfect play, never demanding the credit and always getting it anyway. With a wink and tiny salute of acknowledgment to the crowd, everyone will always remember you.You are neat and immaculate in your appearance, in the presentation of your home almost to the point of being fanatical.

You are far-sighted, with a positive and optimistic nature. You are well-balanced, sensible, discreet and wise. You are cautious, practical. You tend to have a great deal of self control. You are confident, poised and self-assured when at your most positive, but can also be very choosy and fastidious when the mood strikes. You can be very critical of yourself and others. You are self-sufficient and a loner. You may appear to be shy, but you do have strong beliefs about most things and love the opportunity to air those beliefs."

Mine fits me too, I've got a little bit of all, and a lot of bull:red: in my personality, and I'm pretty goddamned crazy, though I don't often show it. Around here I mostly act as a white personality.

I got green.
Coincidence? I think not.
And it kinda describes me sorta well.
I guess I'll post it and highlight bits that do and don't describe me.
Key:
No. Kinda. Yep.
Personality: Most people associate green with money, which green is one of the least materialistic auras around. Comfort is most important to them and they like to feel as relaxed as possible in any situation. Greens also like to try to make others feel at ease. Greens tend to shy away from aggression and anger, and are usually the peacemaker. The one thing that ticks greens off is when people can’t get along; they wish everyone was kinder to one another. They always have a fresh perspective on things and are very innovative and smart. Greens tend to embrace change and growth,and are always excited about what’s on the horizon. They are very driven, competitive, and even a bit jealous. However, they seek out balance in their lives and usually achieve it. Greens are a natural healer and persuader. They always find it easy to get what they want in life, whether it is material success or just making a difference in other people’s lives. A strong Green individual lives in a world of intangibles where hopes, dreams and emotions are most important. You look at the big picture, are not detail oriented, and like to explore possibilities and alternative ways of doing things. You march to your own drummer and frequently find it difficult to get on the same wavelength as others. This often puts pressure on your relationships. You have a rich vivid imagination and thrive in an atmosphere that encourages the use of your creative abilities and talent. Your intuition is highly developed and you seem to be able to sense what others are feeling. You are practical, down-to-earth person. You are stable and well balanced. You are kind, generous and compassionate. You have a great need to love and to be loved and you tend to wear your heart on your sleeve- you are an open book. You have a need to belong. You are at home in any social situation. You have high moral standards and doing the right thing is important to you. You like to be accepted,appreciated and admired for the good you do in the community as well as in your family life. You are a loyal friend and a faithful partner, gentle but not passionate. You are strong-willed and do not like to be told what to do by others. You do like to win arguments and do not concede defeat easily. You are not a risk-taker and not action orientated, rather more of an observer. Detail bores you. You process information quickly and prefer to develop an idea, organize a plan and then delegate the rest to someone else. The ability to put yourself in the shoes of others is one of your true talents.

Notice how it seems to mostly be green or yellow. So, yeah, kinda.
EDIT: I don't know how to fix the double-spoiler.
I've tried.

I don't know how to fix the double-spoiler.
This should be fixed.

Key: No. Kinda. Yep.
Personality: Most people associate green with money, which green is one of the least materialistic auras around. Comfort is most important to them and they like to feel as relaxed as possible in any situation. Greens also like to try to make others feel at ease. Greens tend to shy away from aggression and anger, and are usually the peacemaker. The one thing that ticks greens off is when people can’t get along; they wish everyone was kinder to one another. They always have a fresh perspective on things and are very innovative and smart. Greens tend to embrace change and growth,and are always excited about what’s on the horizon. They are very driven, competitive, and even a bit jealous. However, they seek out balance in their lives and usually achieve it. Greens are a natural healer and persuader. They always find it easy to get what they want in life, whether it is material success or just making a difference in other people’s lives. A strong Green individual lives in a world of intangibles where hopes, dreams and emotions are most important. You look at the big picture, are not detail oriented, and like to explore possibilities and alternative ways of doing things. You march to your own drummer and frequently find it difficult to get on the same wavelength as others. This often puts pressure on your relationships. You have a rich vivid imagination and thrive in an atmosphere that encourages the use of your creative abilities and talent. Your intuition is highly developed and you seem to be able to sense what others are feeling. You are practical, down-to-earth person. You are stable and well balanced. You are kind, generous and compassionate. You have a great need to love and to be loved and you tend to wear your heart on your sleeve- you are an open book. You have a need to belong. You are at home in any social situation. You have high moral standards and doing the right thing is important to you. You like to be accepted,appreciated and admired for the good you do in the community as well as in your family life. You are a loyal friend and a faithful partner, gentle but not passionate. You are strong-willed and do not like to be told what to do by others. You do like to win arguments and do not concede defeat easily. You are not a risk-taker and not action orientated, rather more of an observer. Detail bores you. You process information quickly and prefer to develop an idea, organize a plan and then delegate the rest to someone else. The ability to put yourself in the shoes of others is one of your true talents.

Notice how it seems to mostly be green or yellow. So, yeah, kinda.

I'm going to do what Haloboy did, because I didn't really comment much about mine.

Key: No, maybe/meh/kinda, yeah.

Cool and calm, but not laid-back, whites are the ultimate in class. Whites are one of the best at what they do, and they don’t make a show of it, but they get the recognition anyway. White’s always getting the job done, always making the perfect play, never demanding the credit and always getting it anyway. With a wink and tiny salute of acknowledgment to the crowd, everyone will always remember you. You are neat and immaculate in your appearance, in the presentation of your home almost to the point of being fanatical. You are far-sighted, with a positive and optimistic nature. You are well-balanced, sensible, discreet and wise. You are cautious, practical. You tend to have a great deal of self control. You are confident, poised and self-assured when at your most positive, but can also be very choosy and fastidious when the mood strikes. You can be very critical of yourself and others. You are self-sufficient and a loner. You may appear to be shy, but you do have strong beliefs about most things and love the opportunity to air those beliefs.

Words that Describe White: Naïve, Innocent, Neutral, Shy, Serious, Stubborn, Ethical, Honest, Self-Important

Back
Top Bottom