Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

this is great, but my ipad is only an ipad 2 so terraria doesn't function well on it. For some reason, whenever someone teleports on a teleported it crashes

I’m really excited for this update except I have amazon...... I kind of am really sad and annoyed about this... I was so excited to get to play with my brother, oh well I guess I’ll just have to wait a while, hope the wait isn’t too long.
Amazing job DR!!!!
Thank our everyone for this update!!

Thank you to DR Studios for bringing one of Terraria's best updates to the mobile platform. I'm excited for many mobile players to be able to experience improved wiring, the Old One's Army, along with the wonders of Block Swap, the Bestiary, the Void Vault, and many more!

I'm fairly certain many people will have a blast with all the new stuff! :dryadsmile:

Texture Packs & Modding are not currently possible on Mobile. This is something the team will explore as we move forward - but we cannot currently make any promises one way or the other.
No comment.

Thank you so much for this! When I began playing Terraria, I was frustrated at how far behind Mobile was behind the other versions. No longer, and thank you.

I always wonder this... Is Amazon's review process just a lot slower than the other two? It always takes so much extra longer to release updates for it. It is android based, so it's not like it would be a technical reason for it taking so much extra longer.

There are lots of players from China! So let's increase Chinese as services for them! Please! We need Chinese in PE!

It's pretty late where I'm at, so this may read a bit weird. Every time there is an update on here I feel a weird sense of comfort in knowing the game's development in every aspect is coming to a close. I'm sure the devs behind the mobile update are hard at work to get the 1.4.1 update on mobile and console, and after they finally do activity on these forums will slowly dwindle. I've put thousands of hours into this game across nearly every platform, but after being on here for so long I feel at peace knowing this might very well be one of the last posts I ever make on here. I wanted to help out the community more, but life stuff happens and I didn't have what it took back then to contribute anything. I wish I played more with the people on here, who knows what my life would be like now if I had. If one thing's certain it's that you devs have shaped my life in a way not many people could ever dream of doing. Thank you all for the memories of hanging out with friends late into the night. Thank you for giving me something that kept me up on weeknights. Thanks for shaping me into the person I am today. Anyway it's late where I am, and I am very tired. I don't know if I'll be on here again, but it fun while it lasted. <3

So now mobile is out, work is carried out on console, and I won't be the least bit surprised if on October sog we get some ridiculous news like 'no timeframe yet" or early 2021 😂

Great that it's out and I got the Zenith!!

But there's a problem when using the right aim stick to attack, the range for the zenith is only 15 blocks...
But when attacking with the touch screen it's till the screen edge...

Back
Top Bottom