Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

This means that console will have full attention now right? If so, Then i think only about another week is needed to finish with how hard these people work! Of not, then this is still the hardest working team I have ever seen!

Terraria Team: You guys are the flipping best.
There is really no overstatement for that.

Has anyone else run into this on the Amazon App store? The Description & Release Notes say the 1.4 update is there but the Details & Permissions tab show today's update is the update released some time ago? I am confused whether it's available or not for my device.

Amazon Description~01.jpg
Amazon Release Notes~01.jpg
Amazon Update & Version~01.jpg

Has anyone else run into this on the Amazon App store? The Description & Release Notes say the 1.4 update is there but the Details & Permissions tab show today's update is the update released some time ago? I am confused whether it's available or not for my device.

View attachment 295522View attachment 295523View attachment 295524

If I had to guess, they are in the process of updating the game on amazon. I'm I the same boat as you, waiting for the amazon update. Someone else mentioned earlier that they saw a tweet (or something like that) about the updating being on amazon by Friday.

If I had to guess, they are in the process of updating the game on amazon. I'm I the same boat as you, waiting for the amazon update. Someone else mentioned earlier that they saw a tweet (or something like that) about the updating being on amazon by Friday.
Thanks for the reply. If that's what is going on it would be really quick for Amazon to release the update. Personally, Amazon being later to release an update has at times meant getting an update where some critical bugs were fixed first. IMHO, for me it meant a more enjoyable time playing Terraria. I'm still doing the super happy dance when mobile got updated to be able to save worlds & characters to play on another device. LOL

Just waiting on Amazon to release it.

Can you be more specific? What Gamepad... and I am not quite sure what you mean here?

Given that we still don't have a timeframe since, you know, Mobile 1.4 released yesterday and all.... that is a pretty good and ridiculous prediction on that front. :p Still, even with the focus being on mobile over the month, I suspect DR will have something to show...

I will ask DR to look and let us know.
Oh, great. I hope DR can solve it quickly. I can't wait for the 1.4 update

loki it was there on the Amazon Appstore i had seen it and it was not yet released, i already started a terraria world so large that it cost alot of ram to join my large world, so i don't know when I'm getting the update?

View attachment 295522View attachment 295523View attachment 295524
ok i think something is going wrong here, because dr saidin a tweet that it is out for us, 9 hours ago, like when you sent this, and it was jus tthe store page that is updated so hmm maybe something is going on.

Back
Top Bottom