Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

I'm so excited for the mobile players to get to experience 1.4 so quickly. Enjoy all the fun new stuff and don't forget to research all the things in your Journey Mode worlds. :D

DR Studios are beasts and have made Terraria on mobile shine. Thanks for giving so much of your talent and love to this game.

Would I be able to use a Bluetooth Xbox controller on my phone and then use airplay on my tv to play 1.4 on a controller?

So on chromebook (like a laptop but only able to use mobile apps mostly) The cursor does not track the mouse Before you think of removing it from chromebook it works great the mouse is the only problem i know you guys are working on console but its just a small update but it helps alot.

So on chromebook (like a laptop but only able to use mobile apps mostly) The cursor does not track the mouse Before you think of removing it from chromebook it works great the mouse is the only problem i know you guys are working on console but its just a small update but it helps alot.
Honestly I don’t think it would be a small update because if it’s a mobile version then they would have to add keyboard and mouse support, which would interrupt the whole trying to get console 1.4 as soon as possible(and as well as possible), so likely not gonna happen now, or anytime soon.

I'm sorry if it was already... In 1.4 mobile worlds and characters are not added to the "favorites." They are added, but after leaving the game, the favorites are reset to zero.

That answer was before, you messed up something. I asked about the "favorites."
He was answering the question from last time people are allowed to do that, and he clearly did not know what’s the problem.
For the favorites if you got to file and go to the favorites fil what does it say inside it?
(Go into terraria’s file, and what kind of device do you have?)

Back
Top Bottom