Tales From the Post War

Wolfgang: "Uh, Byron! I need some help! My tea tasted funny and now mein belly hurts and I don't know what to do!"

Akihiro prepares to attack the sniper when he gets there.

*Keeps waiting.*
"There's something you should know, Jack's there, he's got a missile launcher and power armor, so watch out for him."

Ok then, if Wolfgang doesn't know he has rad poisoning, I guess he looks after Tod.
[doublepost=1513345641,1513345589][/doublepost]Hey IHATE, could you do me a favor and post a character sheet for Tod, so I have a better idea of what I am dealing with?

*Takes out shield and slowly backs away*
"Greetings, fellow traveler. Most likely, we are here for the same reason: To avoid the storm. May we not make bloodshed of this and instead be comrades. You look like you could use an unwavering, noble swordsman and a... normal... not normal... um, "good" 'yeah, let's go with that.' doctor."

Ssh, this is a big update...

TEAM OUTCASTS
(@dyer5lollipop- Byron: HP 180/300
@Matthus- Doctor Wolfgang Kruger: HP 140/200
(Rad Poisoning)
And
Tod Ni Aisi: HP 150/150) Brotherhood of Tinkerers Troop Truck: Armor 400/500

"What, is he the Insane German doctor to took my son's kidney, with caused him to spiral into alcoholism, and, since he was missing a kidney, killing him?"

Tod: "YEP, THAT'S THE ONE! HE KIDNAPPED ME!"

There is a two hour long moment of silence.

"WHAT?!? I'LL KILL HIM! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I TAKE YOU OUT AS WELL!"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Madder- Rami/Christain: HP 315/320

Greg: "Let me answer with a rhetorical question, would you rather sleep in a car or a bed? Yeah, that's what I thought."

He continues driving until you get to a ruined cabin in the middle of nowhere, but not at all collapsed.

Greg: "Here she is. How about we get inside?"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@tappaja100- The Tanker: HP 450/450
STORY CONTROLLED-Impar Bestia: HP 50/50

Nothing happens. For two hours. Two. Long. Painful. Hours. And then you see through the storm what looks like a truck, but it could just your imagination with how bored you are...
@Matthus- Akihiro Tanaki: HP 300/300

As the guy walks in, you jump him and snap his neck.

"DAMNIT PEAT, THAT WAS MY FAVORITE GUN!"

Two hours after hearing shoveling, the sniper says:

"Ok, how about a truce? This is a hopeless fight for me."
@tappaja100- Fred "the gunner": HP 275/275
Jane Aisi: HP 120/120
About 10 infantry.

Jane Aisi: "Yeah, I saw him while I was on the retreat. Anyways, just chit-chat with the other troops whilst we wait..."

Two hours later, you hear the truck stop.

Jane: "Last chance for any questions you still want to ask before we head out."

I place full blame on Byron for the guy wanting to kick Wolfgang out of the cave. Well, it is cave or die, so I use my Precision strike w/ bonesaw to smoke this fool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in Anime town:

Akihiro: "And just why would I make a truce with a scum like you? You hurt people. You don't even fight with honor; you fight you battles hundreds of yards away from your foe. Also, this storm is poison to those outside. Omae wa mou shindeiru; You are already dead.

Back
Top Bottom