Tales From the Post War

You say that, but I don't see where you even tried to protect them. If you fail to protect your family, then what kind of man are you? A useless one. That's what. I'm done with you.
*Rami resumes control of his body*
What happened to me?

How does Rami not know what has happened to him after however long he has been like this?

As I said in the character sheet, Christian tried to do this as little as possible, and when he does, it's only for a second to take a punch or kick for Rami so he doesn't have to feel the pain. This is the first time Christian has done it for so long, and it threw Rami's perception of Christian out of balance. He's in a daze right now.

Yeah, and I have a really full schedule. So be patient and allow me to work. I might be able to get the update out later today, if you are patient.

BEHOLD! THE UPDATE IS HERE!

@dyer5lollipop- Byron: HP 160/300
And
@tappaja100- Fred "the gunner": HP 275/275
And
@Matthus- Doctor Wolfgang Kruger: HP 100/200 (Rad Poisoning (4), tied up)
and
Tod Ni Aisi: HP 150/150
Jane Aisi: HP 100/100

Tod grabs Byron's hand and crushes it.

Tod: "I ain't trusting you ever, scum."

Jane and the rest enter the room, and Wolfgang now has 8 guns pointed at him.

Jane: "TOD! Someone tie up that doctor, we can't let him escape."

Wolfgang is tied up, and Jane and Tod are seen hugging each other.

Mass Raider: "Hey... mam? What do we do with the Doc now?"

Tod: "Mam? Were you promoted?"

Jane: "Yeah, after the battle when... when the commander was confirmed MIA. Anyways, load the doc onto the truck. We'll figure out his punishment later."

Tod: "You know, I've never heard you call Ash 'commander' before. You must be really broken up about it."

Jane: "I don't want to talk about it... at least not now. By the way Fred, if you want a little extra, I think Byron could be turned into the BoT for a good price..."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Madder- Rami/Christian: HP 320/320
Story controlled- Greg: HP 100/100

Greg: "I... Um... Uh... Rami? That you? Would you mind if I punched your body in the face the next time Christian takes over?"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Matthus- Akihiro Tanaki: HP 300/300

Akihiro Tanaki: HP 300/300
Vs
Cyber Thug: HP 80/150
Tranquilizing Spot: HP 130/200

You used fists of fury on the Cyber Thug!
The Cyber Thug is confused by the low physical damage!
The Cyber Thug shoots you!
No damage, but you are tranquilized!
You are knocked out, but as you hit the ground, you hear the thug hit the ground.

When you wake up, you find yourself in a metal room. You're tied up, and you hear some speaking outside of a locked door.
@tappaja100- The Tanker: HP 450/450
STORY CONTROLLED-Impar Bestia: HP 50/50

Mini Cannon Crew: 120/650
BOSS
Machine: 775/1000
Vs.
The Tanker: 350/450
Impar Bestia: 50/50
Tower: 200/300 (Bulletproof!)
BoT transport: 500/500
BoT Trooper: HP 100/150 (20 DT)
BoT Trooper: HP 150/150
BoT Heavy: HP 175/250 (30 DT)
Nate's Transport: Jk it was blown up.

The BoT heavy fires at the mini cannon crew!
100 damage!
Impar Bestia fires at the mini cannon crew!
50 damage!
You reload!
A missile fires from a nearby tower!
100 damage the Mini cannon crew!
The mini cannon crew misses!
The BoT transport fires at the Machine and picks up the troopers!
25 damage!
The Machine reloads!
@Matthus-Handy Manny: HP 250/250

You try not to be seen, but soon you hear one of them say "Hey, that tank is looking PRETTY untouched, bet we could get some good scrap from it..." You also start to realize that the tank is pretty well put together, if you just jury rigged the controls, you would be able to drive it, although moving and shooting wouldn't be an option.

Back
Top Bottom