Tales From the Post War

*Another shot at the mini cannon crew.
"I think I'll turn him in, let the BoT decide what to do with him."

Wolfgang: "Fek"
---------------------------
Akihiro tries to force the door to the room with his immense strength.
---------------------------
Manny gets to work on the tank. If he can get it moving, the can't get at him.

(BTW Thank you so much for updating)

Tod grabs Byron's hand and crushes it.
W H A T. Since when is Tod this swol? Couldn't he have escaped whenever he damn pleased if he had this strength?

Attachments

• ARNY IS STRONK.png
    ARNY IS STRONK.png
    454.4 KB · Views: 83
W H A T. Since when is Tod this swol? Couldn't he have escaped whenever he damn pleased if he had this strength?
Listen, I ment as in he puts extra force to show he dislike Byron, not as in Byron's hand is now destroyed. Think of someone shaking your hand and putting extra force to try to make it hurt. Also, remember, he escaped his restraints TO FACEPALM.

Tod doesn't have magic strength, anyone would escape their bonds just to face palm after how much your characters acted like idiots during that turn. Also he IS a slicer unit, after all.

@dyer5lollipop- Byron: HP 160/300
And
@tappaja100- Fred "the gunner": HP 275/275
A
nd
Tod Ni Aisi: HP 150/150
Jane Aisi: HP 100/100

Byron suddenly has six guns pointed at his head.

Jane: "Ah, yes, very good! Now justice will be served!"

Tod: "Now then, I would suggest you kneel down and put your hands behind your back, unless you want to suddenly be Swiss cheese."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Matthus- Doctor Wolfgang Kruger: HP 100/200 (Rad Poisoning (4), tied up)
and
Jack: HP 100/100
John: HP 100/100

You get thrown into the back of the truck with two soldiers guarding you on the inside.
Mass Raider: "Hey Jack, what do you think we're gonna do with the doc?"

Jack
: "Personally, based on our... 'sources', I'm pretty sure the worst punishment for him would be making him perform surgery with armed guards making sure he doesn't experiment. By the way John, we should probably take away his bonesaw."

John: "Oh yeah, good idea."

Item Removed: Bonesaw

John: "What about his PVC?"

Jack: "The PVC hammer fist is given for doing basically anything."

John: "Still though..."

Jack: "It's fine."

John: "Ok. Anyways, I overheard the captain saying how she's thinking of setting him out in the rain, watching what happens."

Jack: "But what if he becomes a child of atom?'

John: "You just told me to relax about leaving him with a weapon, so... relax. He probably will just become a shifted."

They don't seem to notice your 22 pistol, seems like you can hide it. Attacking them with it probably isn't a good idea though, seeing as how they have assault rifles.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Madder- Rami/Christian: HP 320/320
Story controlled- Greg: HP 100/100

Greg: "Um... he just assumed direct control? Of your body? And it ended with him mocking me for not be able to save my family..."
@Matthus- Akihiro Tanaki: HP 300/300

Akihiro Tanaki: HP 300/300

You try to punch the door open. And it's metal with a magnet lock. Crap.

Oh wait, it's opening!

A woman walks in and says:

"Now, before you try to kill me, there are multiple turrets in the walls ready to fire. And, in the end, I will still come out unharmed."
@tappaja100- The Tanker: HP 450/450
STORY CONTROLLED-Impar Bestia: HP 50/50

Mini Cannon Crew: 0/650
BOSS
Machine: 675/1000
Vs.
The Tanker: 350/450
Impar Bestia: 50/50
Tower: 200/300 (Bulletproof!)
BoT Heavy: HP 175/250 (30 DT)
Nate's Transport: Jk it was blown up.

The BoT heavy fires at the mini cannon crew!
100 damage!
Impar Bestia fires at The Machine!
You fire at the mini cannon crew!
85 damage!
A missile fires from a nearby tower!
100 damage The Machine!
The mini cannon crew misses!
The BoT returns!
The Machine fires at you!

Btw, you could try being creative with your moves, like, say, dodging or shooting the rockets?
@Matthus-Handy Manny: HP 250/250

You get to work, and soon you hear one of the Nomads say "Hey, wait a second. I'm hearing something come from that tank. Now who's in there, eh?"
You get the tank working, and the guy is half way to the top. The gun controls are working, and knocking him over seems hilarious.

Wolfgang: "NOOO!!! YOU CRUEL MONSTERS!! HOW DARE YOU ZHREATEN TO MAKE ME PERFORM SURGERY WIZHIN ZHE ESTABLISHED MEDICAL GUIDELINES!! Also, I need my saw back to be a good doctor. It is an important medical tool for making precisions cuts, amputations, and gazhering fresh organs for transplant." *Hides pistol in back pocket*
---------------------------------
Akihiro: "Alright then. Why am I here? I possess nothing of value."
---------------------------------
Manny puts the pedal to the floor and runs over the guy. Manny (in response to the guy's question): "IT'S JUST ME!! YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD REPAIRMAN!!"

Byron just made a huge mistake...

@dyer5lollipop- Byron: HP 160/300
And
@tappaja100- Fred "the gunner": HP 275/275
A
nd
Tod Ni Aisi: HP 150/150
Jane Aisi: HP 100/100

Byron does a spin slash!

Tod, Jane, and Fred jump out of the way, but everyone else is hit and knocked to the ground in surprise!

Jane: "Looks like I'm going to get to try this lazer out then..."

Tod: "You stupid idiot, ya could've just let the bounty hunter turn you in!"
@Matthus- Doctor Wolfgang Kruger: HP 100/200 (Rad Poisoning (4), tied up)
and
Jack: HP 100/100
John: HP 100/100

Jack
: "Yeah, that's why we took it away. We don't need you committing "surgery" on us or the rope binding you."

John: "Speaking of which, if you do escape, there are more guards outside, ready to fire."
@Madder- Rami/Christian: HP 320/320
Story controlled- Greg: HP 100/100

Greg: "Listen, we had a talk about how you think he's your dad, but failed to mention this doesn't usually happen."
@Matthus- Akihiro Tanaki: HP 300/300

Akihiro Tanaki: HP 300/300

Woman: "Well for one thing, you took out two of our 'recruitment snipers', and blinded the third, warrant enough for us to want you with us. On top of that though, you managed to kill our cyber thug, and crush a STEEL GUN with your FIST. Any more questions on why you're here? Or shall I skip to the big reveal?"
@tappaja100- The Tanker: HP 450/450
STORY CONTROLLED-Impar Bestia: HP 50/50

BOSS
Machine: 450/1000
Vs.
The Tanker: 350/450
Impar Bestia: 50/50
Tower: 200/300 (Bulletproof!)
BoT Heavy: HP 175/250 (30 DT)
Nate's Transport: Jk it was blown up.

The BoT heavy fires at the mini cannon crew!
100 damage!
Impar Bestia fires at The Machine!
25 damage!
You dodge the missile!
A missile fires from a nearby tower!
100 damage The Machine!
@Matthus-Handy Manny: HP 250/250
VS
"Ditched" Nomad: HP 50/200 (Scared of getting out of their hole)
Grabby Nomad: HP 150/150
Surprised Nomad: HP 200/200 (Stunned)

You surprise the Nomads, and manage to run over two of them, with a third getting hit but falls into a ditch, barely surviving. The one on top of your tank holds on around their feet, still perfect to be knocked off.

Last edited:
Wolfgang: "Fine, then what do you expect me to do surgery with? This is the wasteland; good medical supplies isn't exactly common."
-----------------
Akihiro: "Let's skip to the big reveal"
-----------------
Manny, recognizing the possible loot reward from killing these guys, turns the tank around and runs over Grabby Nomad.

Back
Top Bottom