Tales From the Post War

Well, now you're not the only who's done their thing.
*Fire at the only target aka the machine
"Let's take his sword as well, avoid unneeded harm."

*Rami brushes off the comment and begins to rub his head*
I hope he's gone for good.
I didn't even have to take my pills.

Listen, I post faster than 100% of forum games like this one I know. In some, you have to wait a month just for an update, and most randomly die off, because the players suddenly stopped playing.

An update not done at all is worse. But take your time I guess.
Hello there, My name is Nigel, a friend of IHATETHISSIGNUPs and a runner of a series of forum games that has been going on for a couple years now... i was told to come in and have a small talk with you Matthus...

Being a game master takes time,hard work and dedication, Some of us have lives we need to live and the same goes for the other players... Sometimes (at least for me) it takes whole hours to push out one update... it might seem easy to run a game like this, But trust me. It's not...

Have some patience and wait, Remember, Our lives aren't just 24/7 forum game only.... We gamemasters will update whenever we can, at the end of the day... It's only a game...

@Demon God Ivuul Hello Nigel, I can understand that a game master has a hard job. I was under the impression, because of another friend I have who plays forum games, that this game was not moving as fast as others. I also am, admittedly, not a very patient person. So, I would get kinda annoyed waiting for weeks at a time. I will try my best to be more patient in the future. Sorry for causing you trouble.
[doublepost=1521542525,1521542395][/doublepost]@IHATETHISSIGNUP I would also like to apologize to you causing you so much stress. I will try to be more patient in the future.

Back
Top Bottom