Tales From the Post War

Wolfgang covers his ears and starts singing "Weit lasst die Fahnen wehen" (German Army Marching Song) as loudly as humanly possible.
--------------------------
Akihiro tries to break down the door.
--------------------------
Manny, seeing that all of the bandits are stunned or are in a hole, shouts out to them. He offers to spare their lives in exchange for all of their C-chips and any other useful gear they may have.
[doublepost=1525039259,1525038881][/doublepost]Wolfgang dives for the truck's door, and tries to force it open with his body while Jane is distracted by his singing.

Test subject 17245 (TS172)(person 999)
A simple AI with a body made of metal, 3 years after the war he woke up in a lab not knowing where who or what he was and then looked up to see his human creator, who’s made him just to have a happy life and a friend. they had a great life together, until one day many strange people enterted with arms like his but a body like his creator. and then killed his creator so he picked up the small firearms his creator had on him and killed the intruders.
Faction: mercs
HP:350
Most proficient weapon type: pistol (or any other small firearms like smg’s)
Least proficient: any melee
C-chips: 150
Base attack: 25
Items:
Dual uzis: two small uzis that deal 2.5 dmg per bullet with 10 bullets in each clip dealing a max amount of 50 dmg (pistol)
Ability: pistol whip (slap them with my pistol dealing 25 dmg)
Abilities:
Spray n’ pray: I unload all of my bullets in my guns each dealing double damage hitting all my enemies in front of me (max dmg 100 recharge is 2 turns, evenly spread)
Overclck: I go into a overcharge making anyone who touches me take 5 dmg and gives armor piercing on my weapon (unless already has if so it deals +5 dmg), but has 1/5 chance to over heat which Stuns me for 1 turn
Passives:
Emotionless: being a robot I feel nothing so I DO NOT HAVE ANY MORALS I simply do what gets me paid, meaning intimidate, angered and buffs or debuffs that effect me via emotions do not work.
Mechanical: unable to be healed normally and has to be repaired and can be hacked.
A Computer: he’s only there because he is a computer and can hack is good, at video games, knows how computers work, and knows a lot of information but can be reprogrammed hacked etc.
Is it ok?

Last edited:
I'll give you this, the uzis are the weakest weapon yet and I doubt a robot would be accepted, I don't decide acceptance, but I think IHATETHISSIGNUP won't find this realistic enough, you can of course make a more realistic character for this forum game.

Test subject 17245 (TS172)(person 999)
A simple AI with a body made of metal 3 years after the war he woke up in a lab not knowing where who or what he was and then looked up to see his human creator who’s made him just to have a happy life and a friend they had a great life together until one day many strange people enterted with arms like his but a body like his creator and then killed his creator so he picked up the small firearms he had on him and killed the intruders
Faction: mercs
Most proficient weapon type: pistol (or any other small firearms)
Base attack: 25
Items:
Dual uzis two small uzis that deal 2.5 dmg per bullet with 10 bullets in each clip dealing a max amount of 50 dmg (pistol)
Ability: pistol whip (slap them with my pistol dealing 25 dmg)
Abilities:
Spray n’ pray: I unload all of my bullets in my guns each dealing double damage hitting all my enemies in front of me (max dmg 100 recharge is 2 turns)
His power level it’s OVER 9000: I go into a overcharge making anyone who touches me take 10 dmg and I do do double damage
Passives:
Emotionless: being a robot I feel nothing so I DO NOT HAVE ANY MORALS I simply do what gets me paid meaning intimidate, angered and buffs or debuffs that effect me via emotions do not work
Is it ok?
Amazingly, it’s not the robot part that bothers me. It’s more the over 9000 ability, seeing as it straight up increases your damage and makes melee hard to use against you. Plus I’m not that big a fan of the name. If you just clean them up so that the description/story is easier to read, the app is more organized, and you have a different but still fitting move, I might add it in.

I recommend making changes to the uzis so they won't be useless against anyone with armor btw.

Hello, @Person999 , I usually analyse apps for another person's game, but I figured, I might try seeing how valid my analytical muscle is here. So I asked @IHATETHISSIGNUP on Discord if he minded if I gave app analysis a try here, this is the result.

Blue is usually encouragement, ideas and/or high praise, more likely the former 2 though, I tend to not have strong opinions on subjective matters.
Purple is the inquisitive colour, and usually asks for more detail, or points out something. This is not inherently bad.
Green is neutral, and should not be taken as feedback, it is usually just having a laugh or noting major reformattings.

Red is bad, it is basically the opposite of blue.

(On a couple sidenotes:I removed the description/backstory in this analysis for the sake of keeping things concise, it does not invalidate your description/backstory, I also cleaned up some things a bit to make them easier to read/understand. I'd suggest not taking my advice 100% seriously yet, as I am not as familiar with IHATETHISSIGNUP's system as I am with Demon God Ivuul's system, who I typically analyse apps for.)

Again, keep in mind, this is more testing the waters, so to speak, give me some criticism IHATETHISSIGNUP, on how I handled this.

Test Subject 17245 (TS172)(person 999)
Faction: Mercenary
Most proficient weapon type: pistol (or any other small firearms)
Base attack: 25 (I just removed the pistol whip ability since it is probably redundant due to this, note the word 'probably', IHATETHISSIGNUP hasn't responded to me yet on the matter of how damage is calculated with the base attack)
Items:
Dual Uzi's: 2 small automatic weapons that deal 2.5DMG per bullet with 10 bullets in each clip(20 total) dealing a maximum amount of 50DMG(Pistol) (Given this game uses a damage threshold system, as another person said, your weapon is probably equivalent to a BB gun at long range in terms of how harmful it is against armoured opponents, maybe you should add some armour piercing on to account for this if you don't want to increase the damage?)
Abilities:
Spray N’ Pray: Unload all remaining bullets in equipped guns, dealing double damage and hitting all enemies. Cooldown of 2 turns. (So, does this split the damage evenly across all enemies in the battle, or just all the damage to all of them? I assume it is split, but it does not specify)
His Power Level, it’s OVER 9000: Goes into overcharge, making anyone who touches you take 5DMG and adds +15DMG on your attack. ('Overcharge'? With no consequences or caveats? This seems OP in its current state) (Name is a bit tacky, but I'm not gonna tell you to change it)
Passives:
Emotionless: Effects related to emotions do not affect you. You also don't have a code of morals. (This is actually a pretty cool passive, maybe you should also add something accounting for the fact that standard healing/drugging methods probably wouldn't help you, go the full robotic mile, y'know :dryadtongue:)

EDIT:Fixed minor grammatical error that bugged me.(My Error)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom