with great yeet comes great yoinks

• eat the block of cheese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • comment on how to delete this poll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mechashark

Official Terrarian
(think of it as an update to make it better)

copywrite:
any game elements to this story I do not claim as my own but merely my own interpretation of said elements, I do not claim credit to any unauthorized usages of any games content. should you find something similar to what you have seen in lore or in game in this story I do not take credit for it, this is a large mix of ideas game content and lore that I twisted together to make a story

(pretext to why I started this up again)
I grew really :red:ing bored and had some free time, therefore BOOM i found this
due to my above average skill in writing a decent story i will continue this, please do note that unless this becomes relatively popular (not likely) i will just post stuff when i remember and comment to the occasional comment, should the story change its because i'm actively editing this while posting, if i ever change anything serous i will tell you. Also i will be using italics for when the narrator talks outside of telling the story, thanks.

STORY START

creation:

The Beginning

(nothing)

Hello friend, have you come for a story... In the beginning, there was nothing, which is simply impossible, so at an incomprehensible speed, (almost instantly but not quite) two somethings appeared, Both of the two similar one way. The undeniable fact that they where almost perfect spheres. After that their similarity ended, the first one was as bright and cold in a heated sort of way, an impossibility of sorts. The very same sphere was covered in greedy flames swallowing any part of nothing that came close. nothing of course, being a hyper intelligent being of very little physical existence. Nothing quickly retreated from the hellish flames only to bump into another sphere, this one had a stormy surface yet was peaceful and shined a radiant glow, another impossibility. this sphere also had a magnificent ring of dust and ice encircling it, along with something new, He named them solar and lunar.

Last edited:
(Day 729 bt )
Darkness (nothing)

Nothing knew that with these objects here more things would come, simply because when you're a being like nothing, your very existence is a paradox, and that comes with knowledge. After an indescribable amount of time nothing felt as if it was tugged, then again, nothing looked around and saw what was wrong. Two oversouls; incredibly powerful souls that represented their natural element. One calming yet hostile, with a golden light shining from it. Surrounding it was an almost evil turquoise energy with glowing deposits of silvery soul-fire. the other held blood red balls of miasma; dripping with gore and flesh disturbingly both alive and dead. This soul was incredibly hostile and constantly lashed out at anything near it, crimson blood and flesh sent flying when it did strangely the dead flesh and bone that was lashed off started to coalesce into something, a horrible amalgam of diamond hard bone along with rotting flesh given new purpose. After enough of the deep purple stone and rot had left its host a massive worm emerged from the core a beast rotting flesh and chemical soup along with the natural magic in nothings presence that created the perfect breeding ground for something monstrous. At this time nothing noticed a smaller bit of nothing which was burned off by solar in nothing's waiting, the small thing named himself lł. The embodiment of nothing.

character lore:

lł (Len) the embodiment of nothing

Now you see lł pronounced as Len (L-E-N) was nothing short of a miracle. Most times when nothing split part of itself off its mind put part of itself inside it. Strangely this time that part had grown sentient, creating a whole new being. A lesser nothing.

Last edited:
(Day 742 bt ) elders
(Nothing, lł, The Impending Doom)

As nothing when to check on lunar and solar it felt something; a mighty roar coming from lunar, nothing quickly Turned around and saw the thing. It wasn't even a thing really; just a presence, a small detachment of nothing that had been forgotten and gained sentience. Upon gaining intelligence the lesser being started gathering dust to create a mortal form, after my ambassador lł returned from his conversation and told me that the being was part of a self proclaimed race of gods known as the elders. Nothing chuckled at this fiery part of him. Due to the disturbance on lunar, Ił went over to solar to check if the same had happened, but what he found was frightening. An army made by the seconds in solar flames, Ił observed the army to see fiends, jumping asteroids, huge worms of flame and metal, and strange deformed wolves and their riders, lł immediately reported back and told nothing the news. Nothing saw what was going to happen, a war between the solar hordes and the elders, so lł and nothing waited for the great battle to ensure.

Last edited:
night one: Halloween Special
all of this talking has made me quite thirsty, ill be back in a few. as the storyteller leaves through the door back into the main building of the inn, you feel a slight shiver down your spine, as if someone or something is watching you. You turn around but see nothing out of the ordinary through the window, the tall trees that populate the land are still green, the moon still shines a silver glow, your caravan of odds and assortments is still where you left it. yet as you look out something doesn't seem right. as you look around one final time it appears, a massive eye leaps out of the bushes with its inhuman mouth wide open though its pupil, that may have been the end of you but though a streak of luck you pulled out the katana that you had planned to sell and swung at it before it could reach you. as its body shriveled up on the ground you collected its lens. you didn't think it was true but what you had fought shouldn't of existed, the demon eyes had died out a long time ago after the death of the immortal, you hear the door creak. ahh that was nice... ohh... these are some dark times for the eyes to be reemerging. now clean that up and lets continue.

(you faintly remember a place where you had seen such things, a partly plagued island filled with beasts)

Last edited:

(Day 2198 BT )
Him
(four years later)(Cultist Archer Ash, The Moon Lord, Lead Cultist)

I hastily followed the lead cultists orders, bringing the tablet to the Lunar altar as a Crawlepeid dove through the wall. I placed the tablet on the the floor of the dungeon and we started to send out the signals to contact the Moon Lord. the lead cultist though he was hearing something then there was a great rumbling as if the entire world was shaking, one moment there was nothing, then a massive cloud of dust materialized as a massive shadow that spoke of death stepped out. The Moon Lord.

The Moon Lord was a gargantuan beast with an uncountable amount of eyes. Upon its head sat a large pulsating brain, and a small scar where his heart should of been, he was draped in a large yellow cloak and had two large legs with had a plethora of tentacles coming from his mouth, I watched in awe as his his army of dead beings from nebula's and stars stole death after death for the impending doom; it truly was a great day to see that we were finally winning. As I grabbed my "phantasm" I saw a strange singularity in the sky as if a being was watching, I put on some storm diving gear and flew up. There had been legends of a being that had created the universe that we know today but no one ever believed them, not even a force a great as the moon lord could create something like this. As I was nearing the singularity something blocked me I then heard a voice. Hello mortal, i am lł.

Last edited:
(Day 2199 BT) Len
(cultist archer ash, lł)

Hello, mortal. I am lł. don't respond, you wont be able to. from my information you are a skilled archer, this bag will help that, you will find a...
as I came back to my senses I realized that I was back on the ground bow in hand with a strange weighted bag on my hip. Inside i found a small sapphire shaped like an arrow, not remembering anything past getting my storm diving gear on i had no idea what it was or how it got there. looking around i saw only blur before passing out. strangely enough the name "Len" kept reverberating through my head.

(Day 1) immortals
(nothing, lł, cultist archer ash, mysterious cultist)

“How is out little pet project going lł,” nothing said “well enough” lł responded

I woke up in the most strange of circumstances, I was on the road of a bustling city, all that I had on me was my vortex bow, Phantasm, outfitted with an auto quiver, the tightly bound blue and gold robes that i wore often, my custom stark white plague doctor storm mask that marked my position as a high ranking cultist; and that strange gilded bag at my hip. Looking around i saw that the people of this place were similar but somehow different, they looked like me, talked like me, but their eyes and hair were all different, some had brown, blue, green even some purples, it was truly a strange sight to see.

After a while of walking a noticed the strange looks everyone was giving me, soon enough someone familiar pushed me to the side and brought me into a building. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING” the unknown figure said, “never mind we have to get out of here, quickly, come on now” while running i noticed the glow of the man eyes, the golden glow of a cultists eyes. After a couple minutes of running we stopped at a dockyard. “What the :red: were you thinking a high ranking cultist like you just strolling through the street, i’m surprised you didn't get killed by a solar cult member,” the unknown lunar cultist said. I was too shocked to respond, why would his cult hide? How did the solar cult rise back up, where was this man's mask? A thousand questions roamed through ash’s head.

“Never mind, let just get in the ship, we need to get back to the dungeon.”

this is an entirely new entry, i'm going to have to push my posting rate to one per two days now that i'm writing from scratch and the entry's are getting longer, also i would appreciate some comments, over 70 people have viewed this yet no comments have been posted, does that mean i'm doing good with 0 complaints, or am a not doing to well due to that no one cares to comment?

Last edited:
(Day 1) Terraria
(archer ash, cultist, bone titan)

It was safe to say it wasn't a good trip due to the extreme wreckage and the body of his cultist friend 5 feet away from my slumped body, the lunar cultists have good regeneration ability due to the stem queen egg that is eaten to become a cultist, sadly this power cannot reverse death; Lucky my belongings, phantasm, my mask, my now tattered robe and the gilded gem bag were all there.

As I climbed the rolling dunes of the beach i saw something in the distance, a strange blue building of carved brick. As I neared the area i recognized it as crypt for something. Assuming this was the dungeon my now dead friend mentioned I started towards it with a greater pace. Upon arriving at noon I found an old man. “Hello.” I said “come back at night if you wish to enter.” “old man i only wish to talk.” I responded “come back at night if you wish to enter.”

After seeing the futility of talking I decided to wait till night. Upon sun fall I looked toward the old man and saw something… new, the old man's face had left all semblance of humanity leaving only a bone and skin, then he started growing at a rapid pace skin ripping away leaving in its wake a titanic bone titan that vaguely resembled a human, then with uncanny speed the former old man leaped at me with its massive legs reading its hand for a brutal strike,

suddenly everything stopped as he heard a voice in his head, EAT IT, somehow instinctively i knew what the voice meant. I reached into my bag and pulled out the sapphire and swallowed it, if I look back on it now I remember a blue glow shining from my eyes instead of my normal golden yellow. The second it was swallowed time continued, with inhuman speed I shot out of the way to the side of the titan pulling out my phantasm to find it already loaded I let my arrows fly completely obliterating half of the skeletons rib cage and chipping into the spine. Intoxicated from the sheer power consuming the crystal gave me i didn’t notice a massive hand of bone flying towards me. As I was smacked away I felt a rage growing in me, how dare this inferior being strike me.

Consumed by rage I walked towards to insolent titan and summoned a magnet orb, not questioning how I did this I threw the orb at the titan taking out its lower half. The bone titan must of had some intelligence because upon realizing it no longer had a lower half it retreated at a great speed. “Coward” I muttered walking away.

Cultist archer ash:

Second in command to the lead cultist, Ash is a hardcore follower of the moon lord. His bow is empowered with vortex corruption shards, he has named the bow “phantasm”. He was also gifted a gilded gem bag(Referred to and first seen as “I” in day 2198)

100+ views, thanks :merchantgrin:

Last edited:
(Day 2) The dungeon
(bowman ash, solar)

As I walked into the dungeon I felt a strange presence take it, something not of lunar, our trip by sea had taken 4-5 days the storm striking of the 3rd. It felt impossible for something to infect a lunar base in that time yet it had happened. As I walked around I found what used to be my dead friends room, for now it would serve as my own. Looking around the room i saw that it wasn't even a room really it was more a workshop, filling the walls were shelves lined with corruption shards. One of the many old manipulators that had allowed me to craft my bow phantasm sat in the middle of the room. Then I noticed a door at the end of the workshop. Walking through I found a massive room filled with rows of intricate stone carved beds with a large table lined with simple stone chairs, this must be the mess hall I told myself. Walking out of the room I found myself drawn to a strange door with an orange sheen, walking inside I found what had infected the dungeon, through a rip in reality a massive ball of flame stood, solar the horde father

(night 1)
sorry we had to end it on such a short notice but the time is late I suggest buying a room.

probably wont be posting anything for a while, i'm pretty busy with schoolwork and extra curricular activity, ill try to have something by tomorrow, also cannot stress this enough I need comments, how can I improve if I don't know what to improve on? or if no improving is needed comments of support are always appreciated, thank you.

Last edited:
due to the stagnation of this story i have decided to slow my posts to a "whenever i feel like it", there is apparently something this story is lacking and due to the lack of criticism and support, if you want the posts to speed up a bit tell me what I could do better or simply just comment, goodbye and i will be devoting my newfound time to writing something else with nothing to do with terraria, if you want a link to this comment that you do, thank you

(at the most i'll refresh it so it stays at the top)

200+ veiws;) thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom