1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Tales of the Terrarian

Discussion in 'Released' started by Baih, May 20, 2016.

1. TheComputerCrasher

TheComputerCrasher Terrarian

Ok. Thanks. I still can't seem to reach it
    --- Double Post Merged, May 22, 2016, Original Post Date: May 22, 2016 ---
    Nevermind

2. CATZSparks

CATZSparks Spazmatism

I'm stuck at this part i have no idea what im supposed to do Capture 2016-05-22 15_56_52.png

3. burning_pixel

burning_pixel Spazmatism

I found a place where you can get stuck in the fourth level :/
    [​IMG]
    Has someone a idea how I can get out of this "trap"?

4. Kieda

Kieda Terrarian

Each of the 4 projectile pressure plates are wired to one of the inactive stones. You have to hit the pressure plates and then be quick at jumping past the waterfalls.
    Yeah sorry for that, it will be fixed in the future.

5. TheComputerCrasher

I'm stuck at the part right before the "1000 fallen players" thing. I can't reach the platforms.

6. Kieda

Kieda Terrarian

Stand on top of the pressure plate and shoot through the door it opens to hit the projectile pressure plate on the other side.

7. MarioRPGGeno

MarioRPGGeno Terrarian

I've tried everything I can think of, and I have no idea what to do from this point. Can anyone tell me what I need to do?

Capture 2016-05-22 15_47_44.png

8. CATZSparks

CATZSparks Spazmatism

thnx i figured it out while i was waiting for a reply

9. TheComputerCrasher

Door? Pressure Plate? I don't know what you're talking about!

10. Kieda

Kieda Terrarian

It seems you hit the first target with the cannon. Now you have to jump using the ropes to the next lever to hit the other target.

11. MarioRPGGeno

MarioRPGGeno Terrarian

I just realized that the platforms are being "held" up by ropes. Well now I feel stupid xD
    Thanks so much!

12. Kieda

Kieda Terrarian

There is a pressure plate on the ground, its near the mansion. When you stand on it, a path to the left appears. You can use your bow to shoot through this path to hit a pressure plate inside the haunted house.

13. TheComputerCrasher

Ok. I'll try.
    I don't think you know what i'm talking about.
    Here's the screencap of my current ordeal.
    20160522161744_1.jpg

14. Kieda

Kieda Terrarian

Oh, that. You can jump up there with just.. jumping

15. TheComputerCrasher

I've been trying... It's impossible for me!

16. Kieda

Kieda Terrarian

Well, it's not impossible. It might be a bit tricky but if you keep trying, I'm sure you'll manage it!

17. greevdef

greevdef Terrarian

Was there supposed to be a King Slime spawn on the Emerald stage, or did I just get really unlucky? Fantastic map, by the way.

Mihn and SnailsAttack like this.
  18. Kieda

Kieda Terrarian

Yeah that is unlucky. We can't control slime rain or any other random events that may occur.

19. kirbyofthestars

kirbyofthestars Terrarian

I'm stuck on the Emerald section right after the Harpy is summoned

20. Kieda

Kieda Terrarian

Try going back to flick the yellow lever, it should let you reach the red lever, after which you need to flick both yellow and blue again to reach the top area of the castle.