Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

This map was great! It was just hard enough to make you think, but it wasn't frustratingly difficult.
I constantly found myself overthinking the puzzles, and making them harder than they needed to be.
I managed to miss the Companion Cube on my first run around the final area, so I got stuck at the first companion puzzle for almost an hour looking for the solution.

Overall, it was really enjoyable, and I'm excited to see what else people are going to make with the new 1.3.1 mechanics.

So, played this shortly after 1.3.1 came out, but haven't gotten around to commenting til now. So, feedback time!

Cool story, and interestingly portrayed. And, of course, a great introduction to al of the new mechanics of 1.3.1 - it made me excited to see how else they could all be used! I hope more people use your method of making a boss fight - I was honestly expecting another Wall of Flesh. All in all, very well done.

This map is truly amazing. And to be honest... I found the first two maps bit too easy... And I started to think that the map might be a bit low on the challenging side...

And then i got to emerald area... Well, somehow, the first way I went, was the right way! I got the water bolt, which was a great start. Then it turned night. Blood moon started. The first waterbolt puzzle was very quick... somehow I got lucky enough to make the right shot in the 2nd try. And then there was the second puzzle. I had no idea how to do it, I was totally mindblown of how it works, spent 30 minutes doing it, finally went to sleep hoping that the next day I'll do it right, and this morning when I checked it out, the plate that was supposed to open the door wasn't working >_< .

This was as far as I went yesterday.
Capture 2016-07-21 00_43_23.png

And this is today
Capture 2016-07-21 11_32_42.png

Attachments

• Capture 2016-07-21 00_44_09.png
    Capture 2016-07-21 00_44_09.png
    332.5 KB · Views: 272
this morning when I checked it out, the plate that was supposed to open the door wasn't working >_< .

Unfortunately, 1.3.2 broke weighted pressure plates. We have to wait for the hotfix. Hopefully it comes soon...

Yeah, this evening I somehow passed the emerald part, but when I went to the ruby part, I couldn't go through the very first puzzle. Brought a pick from a new char, checked a thing, and indeed, weighted pressure plates aren't work, thus it seemed like the wire didin't reach them.

I got this yesterday, and even if the wiring mechanics are pretty familiar to me, this was still breathtaking. The ending was really awesome, and the builds had a really cool aesthetic effect. Overall I really enjoyed playing this!

I really want to try this map. But when I download it opens in a text file instead of a normal file. Could someone please help me?. I use google chrome and have windows 10

I really want to try this map. But when I download it opens in a text file instead of a normal file. Could someone please help me?. I use google chrome and have windows 10

You need to just drop the .wld file into your default Terraria worlds directory (Windows default: my documents/my games/terraria/worlds) and then the world should be in your worlds list in-game :)

Last edited:
I just played this and it was amazing. the boss fight 10/10 the levels 11/10 and the end and start with the cut scene that was cool too :D

Where the hell is the Water Bolt required to do level 4? I just can't find it. Is it in another level or what?

Back
Top Bottom