Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

I'm stuck at this part i have no idea what im supposed to do
Capture 2016-05-22 15_56_52.png

I found a place where you can get stuck in the fourth level :/
dmaXbwR.png
Has someone a idea how I can get out of this "trap"?

I'm stuck at this part i have no idea what im supposed to doView attachment 112218

Each of the 4 projectile pressure plates are wired to one of the inactive stones. You have to hit the pressure plates and then be quick at jumping past the waterfalls.
[doublepost=1463947453,1463947397][/doublepost]
I found a place where you can get stuck in the fourth level :/
dmaXbwR.png
Has someone a idea how I can get out of this "trap"?

Yeah sorry for that, it will be fixed in the future.

I've tried everything I can think of, and I have no idea what to do from this point. Can anyone tell me what I need to do?

Capture 2016-05-22 15_47_44.png

Each of the 4 projectile pressure plates are wired to one of the inactive stones. You have to hit the pressure plates and then be quick at jumping past the waterfalls.
[doublepost=1463947453,1463947397][/doublepost]

Yeah sorry for that, it will be fixed in the future.
thnx i figured it out while i was waiting for a reply

It seems you hit the first target with the cannon. Now you have to jump using the ropes to the next lever to hit the other target.
I just realized that the platforms are being "held" up by ropes. Well now I feel stupid xD
Thanks so much!

Door? Pressure Plate? I don't know what you're talking about!
There is a pressure plate on the ground, its near the mansion. When you stand on it, a path to the left appears. You can use your bow to shoot through this path to hit a pressure plate inside the haunted house.

There is a pressure plate on the ground, its near the mansion. When you stand on it, a path to the left appears. You can use your bow to shoot through this path to hit a pressure plate inside the haunted house.
Ok. I'll try.
[doublepost=1463948664,1463948330][/doublepost]I don't think you know what i'm talking about.
Here's the screencap of my current ordeal.
20160522161744_1.jpg

Was there supposed to be a King Slime spawn on the Emerald stage, or did I just get really unlucky? Fantastic map, by the way.
Yeah that is unlucky. We can't control slime rain or any other random events that may occur.

Back
Top Bottom