Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

I'm stuck on that minecart jumpy thing in the second map. I'm not even entirely sure what I'm supposed to do. I guess build up enough velocity to make that platform floating on the right side but.... What I've been "trying" to do is bounce left and right non stop getting higher each time but at one point you gain way too much speed and the game either doesn't pick up on the jump button or upon landing on the rail ends up in an instant stop. It would have been a lot easier if those rails weren't laid out the way they are. Having them flat and especially a bit longer would help a LOT. The non stop spawning and attacking of Antlions isn't helping either. =(

I'm stuck on that minecart jumpy thing in the second map. I'm not even entirely sure what I'm supposed to do. I guess build up enough velocity to make that platform floating on the right side but.... What I've been "trying" to do is bounce left and right non stop getting higher each time but at one point you gain way too much speed and the game either doesn't pick up on the jump button or upon landing on the rail ends up in an instant stop. It would have been a lot easier if those rails weren't laid out the way they are. Having them flat and especially a bit longer would help a LOT. The non stop spawning and attacking of Antlions isn't helping either. =(
If you mean the first minecart thing, there are rails high up that you can jump to from the left

I finished it. I just don't know what's next.
I was told you fight the weapon the scientist made (this was from the person above me).

I finished it. I just don't know what's next.
I was told you fight the weapon the scientist made (this was from the person above me).

You need to place the diamond in the gem lock, then stand directly in the middle of the door and press the switch to get to the final part...

When you're at the final part you will want to press the lever once, so the platforms switch every 5 seconds, so you can go down.

I'm sort of stuck here in the jungle level. How do I get up on the roof?
Capture 2016-05-28 10_51_18.png

Back
Top Bottom