Mobile tap aim not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i got the update for mobile but my tap aim is not working, am i doing it wrong? im assuming i just tap them but it doesnt work it just shoots like normal, i bought the full game from the demo which miight be different or something since it still uses the trial app instead of the actual game. i really need help, plz

How to fix:
1. Get Terraria on PC.
This isn't helpful at all. Stay out of the help/support sections if this is all that you can come up with.

i :red:ing have it on pc im just wondering since i also have the mobile version, dip:red:, was asking for help
Do not insult other people here, doesn't matter what they said to you. Report it, ignore them, and move on.

im not in hardmode yet nor do i use ranged weapons or this tap aim but it is odd. it might as well be you buying it off of the demo version. i personally use the ''joystick'' thingy on the left that lets you aim also but my only way of giving advice is to report it to 505 or use the thing i use

Last edited:
I have the same problem, so I'm wondering how to fix it too. It really makes it harder to build and mine. I hope that they can fix this soon.

The auto can sometimes not work, so the best thing I do is try tapping a few different enemies and see if it will change between them. That usually works for me, so I hope you are able to fix your problem

I don't think that's the problem. I can still aim and zoom up on the block/monster, but after that it won't do anything. I'll try your idea though.

Guys, guys, I have some interesting news. It's kind of stupid that I didn't figure out this earlier, but hey, I'm lazy. So anyway, here's the story. It's a quick one. I was getting some books from Skeletron's dungeon by using my Meteorite Hamaxe (yeah crazy, I don't have a higher tier yet I'm in hardmode, and guess what. The aim was working! I've been using drills to mine, so my conclusion is either the drills/hardmode weapons' targeting is glitched, or, there might be a bug so that only items that have a swinging animation work with tap aim. Hope this helps because this solved my problem!

There's an auto aim ? I had no clue lol. I just use the joystick to do my aiming, becoming a pretty badass aim with my magic daggers

EDIT: now that I think of it I was drilling some cobalt and it only drilled the cobalt. (Until there was none left then is started to drill the stone) so maybe it is just drill and axes, dunno really

EDIT: now that I think of it I was drilling some cobalt and it only drilled the cobalt. (Until there was none left then is started to drill the stone) so maybe it is just drill and axes, dunno really
it's more of a zoom in type of thing, but if what your saying is true, this might give us a lot of explanations to the bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom